Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1247222 times)

Nagato turns around, having overheard the conversation.
: What's going on with you two, sounds like you're about to throw down.
"More like Morten is gonna throw up... or me. Most likely me."

Jaakko hobbles behind the group, one crutch being the bare minimum to facilitate movement is by no means very effective. He tries to take a spot close to Tippy when seated.

is gus in the morgue

"More like Morten is gonna throw up... or me. Most likely me."
: Why's that? You guys gonna eat the food or something?
: She wants to have a drink-off.

Nagato looks between the two participants, sizing each of them up. A grin slowly spreads across her face.
: Oh, I can't wait to see this.

is gus in the morgue
Gus is being treated by the doctors for his rhabdomyolysis, sorry I can't really set a better scene for that but I'm no doctor and have never had a surgery so I wouldn't even know where to begin.

"And I can't wait to deal with this!" Jaakko remarks.

"And I can't wait to deal with this!" Jaakko remarks.
"You better hope drunk me doesn't kill you, Limpy."

"While I'm alive I can only haunt you so long as you are nearby. Think it through,"

Everyone takes their seat at the table and the server hands out menus.
: Take your time, I'll be with you in a bit.

The server leaves for the time being, and Nagato immediately pipes up.
: Guys, Tippy and Pansar are gonna try to drink each other under the table, who wants to place bets?

Bell takes a break from working on her pet project, she leaves the hangar to see how repairs on the squadron aircraft are going so far.

Walt promptly places down a ten

"Ten on Morten, I'll be back in a bit. I think I already know what I want to order here."

Walt stands up and slides his chair back in then heads over to the bar where arkhip is sitting.

Jaakko throws out a ten.

"Ten on Tippy, just in case,"

He turns to Virvel.

"How does the server know Arkhip? Does he come here regularly?" he asks.

"Ten on Morten, I'll be back in a bit. I think I already know what I want to order here."
"Ten on Tippy, just in case,"
While nobody seemed to be interested in placing bets before, Walt and Jaakko taking up the offer and putting down money encouraged almost everyone else to reach into their wallets to participate.
Morten:
  • $10.00 from Walt
  • $10.00 from Kommandant
  • $5.00 from Virvel
  • $6.73 from Frisk
  • $5.00 from Coaxoch
  • $7.00 from Xiaomei
Total: $43.73
         Tippy:
  • $10.00 from Jaakko
  • $10.00 from Nagato
  • $8.00 from Musashi
  • $0.25 from Matsumoto
  • $10.00 from Yui

Total: $38.25
Matsumoto flips a quarter dollar into the pile of money accumulating in the middle of the table.
: Go team Tippy. I still think this is a dumb thing to put money on.
: Oh, lighten up and have fun for once in your damn life!

Despite Nagato's best efforts at encouragement, the only response Matsumoto can muster is an eyeroll and a grumble.

He turns to Virvel.
"How does the server know Arkhip? Does he come here regularly?" he asks.
: I guess so. Either that or it's his girlfriend or something.
: Pfft.
: Far-fetched, I know.

Walt stands up and slides his chair back in then heads over to the bar where arkhip is sitting.
You find him hunched over, elbow on the bar, forehead in his hand, staring at an empty shot glass. He doesn't notice your arrival.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 11:58:57 PM by Qwepir »

"You know you're going to be missing out on good food, which makes the drink even better."

"Well stuff, I thought everybody would put money on Morten, I just thought I'd put a bet on Tippy, just in case Morten had an aneurysm or something,"

"Glad to see my flight lead has faith in me." Tippy says rolling her eyes sarcastically.