Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1246014 times)

Cualli heads to the hangar, looking for Elu.

Cualli heads to the hangar, looking for Elu.
Elu is standing near one of the aircraft, seemingly awaiting instructions.

"Will Djuriskas and Raiden be deploying with us?"

Gus leans back in the chair, tapping his fingers on the arm rest in thought.

Raiden won't be deploying to the carrier, but Djuriskas will be.

Cualli heads over to him. "Hey, Elu. Have you heard about what's going to happen in a few weeks?"

Gus nods, not entirely surprised.

"How has Svirask gone since we've left? Will that be our first assignment post-transfer?"

: I was informed that the Imperials are pulling out of Svirask because of the heavy losses they took trying to take the city, as well as the destruction of their field headquarters.

"Ah. Good. We've fought and lost enough in that city."

He sighs and ceases drumming his fingers.

"If not there, then where?"

Cualli heads over to him. "Hey, Elu. Have you heard about what's going to happen in a few weeks?"
: Yes. Major Kirves is already planning to take the dogs away. He said they would not like being on board an airship.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 10:34:41 PM by Qwepir »

: Yes. Major Kirves already took the dogs away. He said they would not like being on board an airship.
"Would you like it? Being on an airship, that is. Wouldn't you miss the dogs?"
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 10:17:54 PM by carolcat »

: I've seen you drunk before, you'd probably pick a fight with airport security. We should probably just go.

Tippy shoulders her bag

"Alright. Let's rock."
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 01:19:21 AM by Tayasaurus »

"Right, have fun then."

"Would you like it? Being on an airship, that is. Wouldn't you miss the dogs?"
: I do not know what being on board an airship would be like. But I would miss the dogs.

Tippy shoulders her bag
"Alright. Let's rock."
"Right, have fun then."
Nagato waves to Yui before walking out with Tippy.
: See ya later.

"Yeah, see ya."
Yui decides to go check out what there is to do outside of base, having never really considered it before.

"Ah. Good. We've fought and lost enough in that city."

He sighs and ceases drumming his fingers.

"If not there, then where?"

: No clue.

Bell puts the folder in a filing cabinet and locks it, before standing up and getting ready to leave.

: I do not know what being on board an airship would be like. But I would miss the dogs.
"Awh," she says, smiling sadly. She rests a hand on Elu's shoulder and continues. "Maybe you'll get to see them again when everyone comes back. But you've still got me, right?" she smiles.

"And I'd imagine that being on one of those things would be... kind of noisy and cramped. But it might be a nice experience for you."