ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232384 times)

"Yeah. Gonna get lost there for a little bit and take in the culture. I'll be sure to pay Yukamo's family a visit then forget off somewhere into the countryside. Hiking sounds like a good time."

"Am I still invited or are you going on your own?" Jaakko asks, "I understand if it's something personal."

"You can come with me if you want to. Once I've visited her family i'll probably need someone to hang out with. The exercise will be grueling once I hit the trails, but the city and food is going to be super."

"I'll come. It'll take me a bit to pack," Jaakko says, smiling and briefly forgetting the airliner.

He stands up.

"How long are you staying?"

"As long as the brass lets me."

(Until Qwepir says vacation is over)

"Fair enough," Jaakko says.

He looks to Bell.

"Sorry to cut you off so quick. I should get ready. I'll see ya in a few weeks ma'am," he says, before departing to his room to pack.

"I'll leave you two to it then, I'm heading out first."

Bell leaves the room to pick up her luggage so that she can leave the base.

"I guess." Cualli stands and looks around to make sure she's packed everything. "Are you excited?" she asks Elu, looking at him once she's satisfied by her packing job.
: Should I be?

Walter shrugs and rubs his face "Hopefully something like that, for now I'm stuck here until they can dig a pair out of some dusty supply closet."

Walter looks over at Virvel and away from what's left of his legs "No on told me how the sortie went after I deep fried my legs in hot gas, did they manage to blast that carrier to bits? Hope my oversight on a heat sink was worth it."
Virvel waits for Ellie to conclude her business before answering.
: Yeah, yeah, it got blown to bits. Are you high right now? What kind of meds do they have you on, why are you giving away wrecked robots to other people like you own them?

: Should I be?
Cualli shrugs. "Well, you'll get to see snow, and I'm sure the sky will be really pretty out there with so little light pollution. You also might get to go to a temple again. So... you tell me if you should be excited."

"Hey, Ellie."
Markus shifts in his bed to look at her, some of the pain still noticeable on his face.
"H- ow- how's it going?"

"Hey, Ellie."
Markus shifts in his bed to look at her, some of the pain still noticeable on his face.
"H- ow- how's it going?"

"Better for me than for you, I guess. It was just my arm, but it still hurt like hell when I got back on the carrier."

Virvel waits for Ellie to conclude her business before answering.
: Yeah, yeah, it got blown to bits. Are you high right now? What kind of meds do they have you on, why are you giving away wrecked robots to other people like you own them?

"I just guessed someone else sent her my way. Someone else will say otherwise if she's not allowed to take them."

"I'd imagine, from what I heard happened. Pulse lasers are crazy."
Markus sighs, thinking about his own wounds. He grimaces, again thinking about why he did what he did.
"At least you're still cleared to fly," he says in a slightly more optimistic tone.

Cualli shrugs. "Well, you'll get to see snow, and I'm sure the sky will be really pretty out there with so little light pollution. You also might get to go to a temple again. So... you tell me if you should be excited."
: That is an interesting prospect...

"I just guessed someone else sent her my way. Someone else will say otherwise if she's not allowed to take them."
: Right. Well, glad you're not dead!

She punctuates her sentence by slapping the part of the bed where your shins would be, if they still existed.
: So, any plans for when you're back on your feet? Stumps. Pegs. Whatever.

"I'm not sure what kind of temples they'll have out there, though. You'll need to ask Arkhip about that. But..." Cualli gives a bit of a shrug. "I know you've missed going to the temple."