Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1246328 times)

Cualli nods in understanding.

"You know what's best out here. And I wouldn't mind getting a drink with you again," she says, her voice taking on a flirtatious tone.

"Apparently there was food stuffs at the terminal we just left, but I think I want to get further out before we eat. Let's go."

Tippy reads the signs and takes the path that leads to the airport exit.

"That's fine," Jaakko says, studying the environment.

He is silent for a few moments.

"Hey, where are we staying anyway?"

"I booked a hotel before we left. I have the instructions memorized for the driver."

Tippy takes another turn down another corridor.

Cualli nods in understanding.

"You know what's best out here. And I wouldn't mind getting a drink with you again," she says, her voice taking on a flirtatious tone.
: Alright. So, you just want to stay here while I go take care of business at the temple? I probably won't be long.

"Apparently there was food stuffs at the terminal we just left, but I think I want to get further out before we eat. Let's go."
Tippy reads the signs and takes the path that leads to the airport exit.
Resurfacing from under the tarmac, you find yourself in yet another terminal area, even larger than the last. Consulting another directory you find that you are going the right way towards the exit, and that there's a sushi bar in the hall just up ahead.

"Do you want sushi? or do you want to opt for something else?"

"I've never really tried Kintharian food. Up to you. Surprise me," Jaakko says, following.

"As overdone as it is to eat sushi when entering Kintharia, i'll treat you to the experience anyway."

Tippy and Jaakko head to the sushi bar

: Alright. So, you just want to stay here while I go take care of business at the temple? I probably won't be long.
"Whatever you're most comfortable with," she tells him. "Though... dunno how eager I am to spend more time than I have to out in the cold." Cualli shivers as she remembers how bitter the wind felt earlier.

"As overdone as it is to eat sushi when entering Kintharia, i'll treat you to the experience anyway."
Tippy and Jaakko head to the sushi bar
There are a lot of other people present, but you're able to find the only two adjacent stools at the bar. In front of you is a touchscreen terminal with a list of languages. Pressing Aesthian brings up a menu in text that both of you can actually read.

"Whatever you're most comfortable with," she tells him. "Though... dunno how eager I am to spend more time than I have to out in the cold." Cualli shivers as she remembers how bitter the wind felt earlier.
Eremit puts on his coat at the door.
: Make yourself at home, I won't be gone long.

He leaves the house and spends a few minutes dusting off a snowdrift to reveal the 4x4 buried beneath it, then drives off.

"Anything you'd suggest?" Jaakko asks, looking through the options on screen.

"I'm partial to the steamed sushi here, look. It's pretty regional so i'm surprised they serve it."

Tippy points to her preferred dish at the bottom of the menu

Eremit puts on his coat at the door.
: Make yourself at home, I won't be gone long.

He leaves the house and spends a few minutes dusting off a snowdrift to reveal the 4x4 buried beneath it, then drives off.
Cualli watches him leave, then returns her attention to Elu. She stands, stretches, and crosses the living room to stand beside him. "What do you think of the sky?" she asks, peering up through the window.

Jaakko reads over it.

"I'll try it I suppose," he replies.

The crowd somewhat bothers Jaakko, though he is usually indifferent about crowded places. He remembers his minor heart attack during the flight and stops himself short of thinking about it too much. He looks for something to talk about.

"Would you ever go back to Malanta?" he asks, moving his gaze from the table to Tippy.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 11:34:59 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

Cualli watches him leave, then returns her attention to Elu. She stands, stretches, and crosses the living room to stand beside him. "What do you think of the sky?" she asks, peering up through the window.
: I did not know there were this many stars.