ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232080 times)

Walter eventually finishes his burger and begins to snack on what's left of the fries, finally interjecting when an opportunity arises

"So were you guys planning on anything else while I'm here? I'm fine with just hanging around if that's the case."

"Did the monks say anything about you while we were away?" Cualli asks, leading Elu out into the cable car.

"Did the monks say anything about you while we were away?" Cualli asks, leading Elu out into the cable car.
: Yes.

Elu almost seems like he's about to just leave it at that, as he usually does when answering yes/no questions, but seems to remember that he's supposed to elaborate.
: They said if I ever get out of the military they would let me work there.

Walter eventually finishes his burger and begins to snack on what's left of the fries, finally interjecting when an opportunity arises

"So were you guys planning on anything else while I'm here? I'm fine with just hanging around if that's the case."
: I don't really have any plans. I'm sure we could find something to do in town though.

"Oh?" She raises her eyebrows. "I suppose you'd really like that, huh?"

"Yeah, I'm alright with anything if it comes up."

Walter seems to focus on Virvel's hair for a moment and blinks then changes the subject by talking to frisk

"Klara told you about what I brought right? I can only guess that you'd take up the offer on selling them for me."

"Oh?" She raises her eyebrows. "I suppose you'd really like that, huh?"
Elu nods as he walks with you and Eremit to the cable car.
: I would.

Walter seems to focus on Virvel's hair for a moment and blinks then changes the subject by talking to frisk
"Klara told you about what I brought right? I can only guess that you'd take up the offer on selling them for me."
: Sure thing. Of course, I'll be keeping thirty percent of the profits.

"You'll make a much better deal than I'd be able to, so I'm alright with that."

poilit a plan to towverss and they go bOOM BOM EXLPLODSION BOOM VERY BAD NON ONO KABUM :( and now it happy cause tovwers are boom :)

"Everyone knows the Aesthian fishing boat was the best patrol craft of the war," Jaakko remarks.

He thinks back to the Kinth assault rifle.

"I wonder if my grandpa still has AM-52 or if he's lost it,"

"If you ever find out, let me know. I'd pay good money for a non replica."

Elu nods as he walks with you and Eremit to the cable car.
: I would.
Cualli hums in thought as everyone gets into the cable car. "You'd have to talk me into letting you move out," she says, smiling a bit sadly. "You know I'd miss you a lot."

heLLLO
WEHY IS EVRYONE IGNORRING MEE
I DEID 9/111
WHY ARRE YUO NOT REPLIYNG

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 07:23:05 PM by Badspot »

Cualli hums in thought as everyone gets into the cable car. "You'd have to talk me into letting you move out," she says, smiling a bit sadly. "You know I'd miss you a lot."
: You could move out here.

"You'll make a much better deal than I'd be able to, so I'm alright with that."
Virvel backtracks to a previous comment.
: What do you do in your free time, anyway? When you're not hunting for the rest of the tribe, anyway.

: You could move out here.
Cualli blinks, glancing at Arkhip. "Well, I only have a house on-base, and buying another house would be expensive..." She trails off, looking to the pilot again.

: What do you do in your free time, anyway? When you're not hunting for the rest of the tribe, anyway.

"Cartography would be my main hobby, with a little bit of drawing on the side. Also defending the battlements from barbarians." He smiles and takes a drink "Cartography interests me because not many people do it anymore, at least manually. Probably because it's so painstakingly boring for them when they can just generate stuff easier and more accurately with data.