Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1245791 times)

Official Thread Music

"Oh stuff, Mbombe's down!"
I fly towards Ulrich and spray him with the LCP, before loosing an HSM and AAM, and trying to stay on his tail.
The enemy plane gets hit with the LCP and brakes hard, causing you and your missiles to overshoot and placing herself firmly behind you. The air around your roosterpit crackles with electricity as her PPC nearly hits home, and your HUD flickers out briefly. Another of the Tukrebs follows her, ready to provide assistance.

I pitch up, transferring my energy into altitude. I level off when I'm 150 kph above my stall speed, and then I bank towards my team.
The lead enemy plane guns straight for you, and your fuselage is partially carved up with a beam laser.

plz retconn Mbombe there because I have had a change of heart. Getting inactives to help probably won't be so fruitful.
Face quit the RP.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:50:27 AM by Qwepir »

« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 11:17:14 PM by Gojira »

"Okay, let's do this! Break! If they follow me, you shoot them!" I say.

I yank the stick right and pull hard, away from Yui.

"No no no! Don't panic, stuff!"

I catch my breath and retract the airbrakes, and break off.

Bell guns the throttle and does a corkscrew maneuver to get into position beneath the plane attacking Junkers, she fires off a seeker and opens up with both of her coaxial weapons.

I target Ulrich and loose an HSM trying to defend my fellow pilot.

I also go for Ulrichs throat with an HSM but make a hard left after firing.

Faw takes aim at Ulrich and pops off a burst of cannon fire.

Watch him dodge all that with some kind of pseudo anime maneuvering bullstuff

Move in to help Ulrich.

I hit the air brakes and enter a vertical barrel roll.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 11:21:38 PM by Juncoph »

Official Thread Music

"stuff, I need backup!"
I slam on the airbrakes, hoping they'll overshoot.
Being the ones who already pulled that trick on you, it doesn't work, and she land a solid PPC hit on your backside. The feedback from the hit gives you a good electrical shock in the pilot's seat, as well.

"Okay, let's do this! Break! If they follow me, you shoot them!" I say.

I yank the stick right and pull hard, away from Yui.
Ulrich's backup chases after you instead of Yui, and gets a glancing hit with its beam laser. A message pops up, accompanying the "HULL DAMAGE" notification.
"If you break this thing, you're helping me fix it."

Bell guns the throttle and does a corkscrew maneuver to get into position beneath the plane attacking Junkers, she fires off a seeker and opens up with both of her coaxial weapons.
I hit the air brakes and enter a vertical barrel roll.
Jensen fires a snap shot at guerra with his AKMs and breaks off, going vertical at full speed. One of the gauss slugs punches through both one of Guerra's tailfins and his engine on the opposite side.

I target Ulrich and loose an HSM trying to defend my fellow pilot.
I also go for Ulrichs throat with an HSM but make a hard left after firing.
Ulrich gives up chasing Hawkeye, dropping flares and corkscrewing left to avoid the missile, taking a bit of cannonfire in the process. Hetzer comes in from above and behind the three of you and fires an HSM each.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:50:50 AM by Qwepir »

Faw pops flares and launches 2 HSMs and 2 RGMs at Ulrich.

"Four missiles fired at one of the Tukrebs, watch out."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 11:36:07 PM by ZombiLoin »

don't leave us hanging'

Bell provides cover for Guerra so that he can get out of the perimeter being established by team 1