Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1245754 times)

I deploy a flare, roll left and then apply my afterburners while diving.

"hey, could someone remove this guy off my tail? I'll try to pull him down lower so he's more vulnerable!"

"For some reason, his IFF is sending us that,"

"For some reason, his IFF is sending us that,"
"Yeah, I see that! Can we shoot these bastards down and go home please?"

I pull a tight turn maneuver in an attempt to delay Ulrich's path to get behind me and Whisky. I begin a wide arc corkscrew downward.

I cut the fuel lines to the dead engine along with the hydraulic line to the fin that got crushed.

I pull out of the corkscrew and face the craft that took my engine, and I unleash cannonfire until I get a stall warning. My solution to the warning is to deploy my flaps and level out, ready to turn towards the enemy jet if it faces me.

I follow suite behind Tippy keeping an eye on Ulrich from my roosterpit

and now we wait for god to decide our fates

Official Thread Music

"Gods!"
I reverse again and fire the last AAM. It turns ass-first and burns towards my pursuer.
It hits him in the face, but he doesn't seem slowed.
"Hit Telarius with one of those Limpet Tracker things Raiden!" I say, stick in my gut.
: Understood.

She fires off a TAG at the enemy plane, and it sticks.

"Thank forget, some support! [Could you take down one of those bastards with all the lasers?]"
I keep spraying Telarius with laser fire, and fire an AAM at the bastard following us (I think Paladius, not sure though).
: I got this starfish, just watch!

She fires off a salvo of MMS at Telarius, and the LAMS he carries knocks out 4 out of the 6 fired.
: Aw, weak!

Faw lines up Ulrich and fires a cannon burst at him again.
Ulrich is still in a tight turn to get behind Tippy and Whiskey, and is only glanced.

I deploy a flare, roll left and then apply my afterburners while diving.
"hey, could someone remove this guy off my tail? I'll try to pull him down lower so he's more vulnerable!"
The missile is spoofed but you already hear him re-aquiring a lock.

I pull a tight turn maneuver in an attempt to delay Ulrich's path to get behind me and Whisky. I begin a wide arc corkscrew downward.
I follow suite behind Tippy keeping an eye on Ulrich from my roosterpit
Your delaying action only buys you around a second. You both recieve lock-on warnings, and a warning PPC shot across the bow.

I cut the fuel lines to the dead engine along with the hydraulic line to the fin that got crushed.

I pull out of the corkscrew and face the craft that took my engine, and I unleash cannonfire until I get a stall warning. My solution to the warning is to deploy my flaps and level out, ready to turn towards the enemy jet if it faces me.
As you are leveling out, Jensen is preparing to dive upon you. He comes screaming straight down and punches a hole in each wing with his AKMs while loosing a pair of Heatseekers.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:51:43 AM by Qwepir »

I pop flares, cut the throttle and dive. My nose falls on Jensen as he flies away, but in the brief moment he's in range I still fire off some hail.

"Raiden Flight, sorry for the late distress call but Tippy is a stubborn bastard. I request some support where possible."

I fire an AAM at Telarius and spray him with bits of laser.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 12:45:42 AM by Gojira »

I suddenly stop trying to match Ulrichs course and i hit my afterburners going into a climb. Whisky Goes into a dive. Time to play favorites.

I deploy some chaff, preform a barrel roll to get a small bit of altitude back and also slow down the plane then attempt to loop and get on his tail.

(Attempt three bursts if successful)

going to sleep now too fyi
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 01:04:06 AM by Badger »

Official Thread Music

I pop flares, cut the throttle and dive. My nose falls on Jensen as he flies away, but in the brief moment he's in range I still fire off some hail.
The flares only manage to partially spoof the missiles, and the second missile detonates just off of your aft, knocking out the engine and cutting the rear left tailwing loose entirely. As this happens, you reflexively grip the trigger, landing a few shots on him as he screams past.
Your plane is very much out of control.

I fire an AAM at Telarius and spray him with bits of laser.
The single missile is easily dispatched by the LAMS.

"Raiden Flight, sorry for the late distress call but Tippy is a stubborn bastard. I request some support where possible."
: I'm on my way, don't die yet.

I suddenly stop trying to match Ulrichs course and i hit my afterburners going into a climb. Whisky Goes into a dive. Time to play favorites.
Ulrich gives up on Whiskey and pursues you, firing off a heatseeker.

I deploy some chaff, preform a barrel roll to get a small bit of altitude back and also slow down the plane then attempt to loop and get on his tail.
He stays on your tail and a PPC shot grazes your fuselage, giving you a little zap.
: Hold on there, I've got your back!

Matsumoto opens fire on your pursuer with her pulse laser, forcing him to give up the chase for now.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:51:58 AM by Qwepir »