Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1245463 times)

Hi sorry was finishing up a family lunch

After closing a small amount of distance I sight up coaxcoh and let forth two bursts of my gun
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 01:58:17 PM by Badger »

nobody saw coax cut kissinger

nobody saw coax cut kissinger

nobody wants to a man cut in half by the major

I slam my airbrakes, hoping- no, praying for him to overshoot.
Being a top fighter ace in one of the most proven armies on the planet tends to make one wise to what is one of the oldest tricks in the book, and you get a gauss slug up the tailpipe for your troubles, destroying your engines entirely.

As Bell waits for resupply, she sees Oxide's plane disappear off of her radar screen.
"Hawkeye, you're in command of team 2, I'll be back in the field once I've resupplied."
The planes ahead of you are serviced and go back to the battle, and you get resupplied yourself.

After closing a small amount of distance I sight up coaxcoh and let forth two bursts of my gun
: [forget! stuff!] Reactor's going critical! Every-one, stay clear!

The entire roosterpit of the Huit plane jettisons, getting the pilot clear of her stricken aircraft. A blinding light shines through the gaps and holes in the armor plating as the fusion reaction spins out of control, culminating in a miniature supernova that all but vaporizes what's left of her plane.
: [Sparrow's gone! What do we do now?]
: [We're outnumbered three-to-one. We disengage.]
: [But-]
: [He's right. We're outnumbered and in no condition to continue. Go back to the carrier and land, we've done all we can here. I will join you as soon as I'm done with these two.]

Holt and Paladius begin moving towards the carrier, attempting to disengage from the fight.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 12:02:53 PM by Qwepir »

Bell heads back to the battle.

I quickly ripple fire 2 AAMs at Hetzer

"forget. Engines and vertical stabilizers are down. Tippy, Whiskey, you're all that's left. I'm punching out."
I pull the ejection lever. The roosterpit glass is blown off, and me and my copilot are thrown out of the aircraft at high speed. The seat drops away, leaving me with a parachute, falling into (hopefully) friendly hands. I cling on to the parachute for dear life.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 02:50:12 PM by Gojira »

Faw fires his rotary cannon at Hertzer.

hetzer
it's the name of a tank from world war II

I don't know why hawkeye didn't try to ditch it in the dirt since the control surfaces were intact

nvm the rudder

yeah
landing in any amount of wind without rudder would not end well

I quickly ripple fire 2 AAMs at Hetzer
Even the most maneuverable of planes has difficulty avoiding AAMs without flares, and Hetzer goes down in flames.

His burning plane is then exploded.

"forget. Engines are down. 2-2, you're in charge. I'm punching out."
I pull the ejection lever. The roosterpit glass is blown off, and me and my copilot are thrown out of the aircraft at high speed. The seat drops away, leaving me with a parachute, falling into (hopefully) friendly hands. I cling on to the parachute for dear life.
You get a front-row viewing of Sabre and Gladiator dunkarooing on Hetzer before landing on the outskirts of the city, where you are picked up by friendly forces.

Bell heads back to the battle.
You arrive in time to see Paladius and Holt retreating towards the carrier. It is now at your discretion whether you want to commit your squadron to the rest of the battle, to pursue the fleeing hostiles, or to return to the forward base.
: We just gonna let those guys get away?
: That's exactly what we're going to do. In case you didn't notice, neither of us are in very good shape to go get shot at any more. Mjolnir, we are returning to base. Good luck out there.

As for the rest of the battle, here's what planes are still in combat.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 12:03:16 PM by Qwepir »

Gods damn I want a sky carrier

Faw's voice trembles as he sends out a message over comms.
"W-we came here to establish air sup-"

He pauses for a second.

"Superiority and hit them as hard as we can. We have to destroy the stragglers we can. If your craft is too forgeted up to fight, then I understand. But I'm still good to fight."

>operator blaming others before blaming self and stuff tactics. Not even pooling resources.

I swing around and engage an attack on an enemy plane still in the fight. Two HSMs out.