ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232173 times)

Whilst people are signing up, you are all free to RP amongst yourselves. Presently the lot of you are at the Valhalla airbase, doing whatever. Your aircraft have yet to arrive, but there's some F-20 Tigersharks lying about.

~Hank sits on some fuel drums next to a hangar, very bored~
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 05:36:06 PM by Agent Legit 22 »

~Tom would be sitting in the mess hall drinking coffee.~

~Hank would look around at the empty airfield in front of him, he doesn't see a single plane, only the wind, desperately calling him to fly into it~

~Tom would look at his coffee.~
This tastes like stuff.
~Tom would take another sip.~

~Hank would turn his head towards the Tigershark, he wanted to fly so badly, but he didn't have the orders to get in the air~
Just for a couple of minutes. He whispers to himself
~Hank then hops off the drums and goes into the hangar to get his equipment~

~Tom would get up from his seat in the mess hall and open the cabinet above the coffee maker. The coffee would not have a label on it. It's just a plain coffee can.
What the forget.
~Tom would sit back down, and continue drinking his warm stuffty coffee.

I hate to throw a damper on this but Jesus Christ cut it out with the tildes and italics this aint forgetin maplestory.

I hate to throw a damper on this but Jesus Christ cut it out with the tildes and italics this aint forgetin maplestory.
alright i'll just use italics

After familiarizing myself with most of the base, I decided to go grab a cup of coffee. The stuff at this base is nice. Not strong like freshly ground coffee from back home, but that just gives me an excuse to put more in my cup.

Making it to mess, I noticed a guy sitting by the coffee maker. He looked pretty pissed about the diluted stool he was drinking so I didn't mess with him.
Opening the cabinet I grabbed a coffee can, poured a nice satisfying chunk of it into the machine, and inserted my cup.

Bitter black coffee. Just how I like it. Not much can rouse me, but this stuff gets me going damn well.

After familiarizing myself with most of the base, I decided to go grab a cup of coffee. The stuff at this base is nice. Not strong like freshly ground coffee from back home, but that just gives me an excuse to put more in my cup.

Making it to mess, I noticed a guy sitting by the coffee maker. He looked pretty pissed about the diluted stool he was drinking so I didn't mess with him.
Opening the cabinet I grabbed a coffee can, poured a nice satisfying chunk of it into the machine, and inserted my cup.

Bitter black coffee. Just how I like it. Not much can rouse me, but this stuff gets me going damn well.
considering putting this post in the OP as a guideline as to how the RP should be conducted

considering putting this post in the OP as a guideline as to how the RP should be conducted

SENPAI NOTICED ME

~Hank puts on his pilot gear and climbs up and into the Tigershark~

alright i'll just use italics

Standard writing conventions apply and italics should be reserved for thoughts and emphasis. This isn't a tyranny but don't expect to make a lot of people - in particular, the people who run this thread - happy if you keep this sort of stuff up. This applies to everybody, not just the present offenders.
Stay smart. Read a book. Whatever. Just don't italicize half your post.