Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232266 times)

like the zents would field something like that

They did back in 4815 I'd bet.

what do you mean "cmon guys" you are more than capable of continuing the conversation steele is in
besides there wont be any real updates today anyway because of the layout change

spoilers: its permanent

spoilers: its permanent
dont trust this man he is an april fool

"Hm."
I wait for the plane to land, while still listening to Takamichi talk about what she did while on leave.

"Hm."
good talk.

"You know, I've never understood why people worship the thing. Sure it brought us here but what's to worship about it...?"
: You say "sure it brought us here" like it's some small insignificant accomplishment. That wreck in the middle of the desert is the reason we're standing here talking to each other right now, and nobody alive knows for sure where it came from or why it came here at all. I don't buy into the hype that much but it's still a pretty significant part of world history. I'd be more surprised if there weren't people worshipping it.

"Okay but if it's in the middle of Mercana why do the Zents and Kintharians have most of the tech?"

"Okay but if it's in the middle of Mercana why do the Zents and Kintharians have most of the tech?"
: Oh boy here we go.
: Are you for real? Ok, you know that technology exists that didn't come from the ship, right? All the stuff that came with the ship would be like, thousands of years old by the time we even had the tech base to understand how that stuff works without resorting to nonsense like magic, or saying that machines have souls inhabiting them that make them go. And that's if it wasn't found and squandered by our ancestors. You had to have heard about Alaric the Great, right? Ancient Viertian general who went on a conquering spree back in the late second century? And how his personal bodyguards wielded "miniature cannons" that killed people with pure heat from hundreds of meters? That was thousands of years ago. My last phone didn't even last five. Your individual planes are probably going to be retired in a decade or so, and that's with constant maintenance from the best team in the world. Any ship tech still around is probably in museums now.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 12:58:45 PM by Qwepir »

"Yeah I've heard of him. Kind of important to Viertan history."
Should have paid attention in history class then.
(pls dont hurt me i was under the impression that everything came from the ark)

The plane arrives and you all are about to get shipped back to McNamara. Once there, you may or may not end up meeting a few new pilots that just transferred to your squadron (depending on whether or not badger and tayasaurus submit their applications).
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 05:26:33 PM by Qwepir »

"There's nothing to worship, even if it brought us here." I say.

A PA announcement comes on and I catch the words 'Flight' and the number, along with the word 'terminal'. I look over and an aircraft has just parked itself at the terminal we're sitting in. I shoot the technician a scornful look and stand up to get on the plane.

"There's nothing to worship, even if it brought us here." I say.
I shoot the technician a scornful look and stand up to get on the plane.
You aren't able to escape that easily, and she keeps talking at you the whole way to the boarding ramp.
: Oh right, I forgot. You forgetwits despise anything that doesn't align with your own beliefs. I guess you thought we all just got plonked here a few centuries years ago by your own pantheon and ignore the Zentragoth's records from before then because they were meanies to you.
: Come on, give it a rest, he doesn't know any better.
: Damn dirty Zits, invading all your nothing and leaving behind roads, laws, and the concept of hygeine. I bet you guys weren't even allowed to stone any witches under their rule. At least they let you keep worshipping your deified band of thugs, I bet that wouldn't be the case if you people took over anywhere else.
: Oh my god shut up. You're going to get your ass kicked again.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 05:26:22 PM by Qwepir »

Name: Taylor

Nickname: Vengeance

Piloting Preference: Multirole

Backstory: Was born. Loves explosives. Do not bring on democratic missions of peace.

Picture:

Personality: Nicknames all vehicles Motherforgeter. Brash in decisions. Always armed with something. Flew once through the gates of Hell and took the scenic route.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 06:59:32 PM by Tayasaurus »