ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232216 times)

"Yep. She's something, alright."

"I can loving hear you and puffy-Mgee over there! Come over here and lets play hopscotch but bloodier!"

I snap myself out of it and begin writing furiously into my notebook.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 08:37:35 PM by Tayasaurus »

"Hey! I never said anything bad about you! I like the way you act! You're different from everyone else! I like that!"

Kyle suddenly appears at my side and pulls me off into a different direction.

Kyle: "Sorry fellas. You all have a good time. We'll just be going."

Me: "Yeah forget you puffy smoke man!"

We finally disappear around the corner and Kyle pinches his brow.

Kyle: "I'm really starting to wonder how you got past psycho brown townysis."

Me: "I'm sorry. I'm trying my hardest. Doc gave me a great way of keeping my awesomeness under control. Look!" I pull out my notebook.

Kyle: "Its?"

Me: "A micromanagement book! I write down everything i see in detail so i'm more distracted from the situation at hand. I'm doing better i promise!"

Kyle: "For both our sakes you get REALLLY good at it... I'm proud of you."

Hearing those words make me beam with pride. I kick a rock out of the way with my boot.

Me: "So... is there any place cooler we could talk. its really hot out here..."

Kyle motions me over to a bench and we sit in the shade.

I nod and wave to the man as he whisks away the new pilot.

"... Yup. Definitely something," though maybe not the same something I'm thinking of.

I look to see the last of the cigarette had already burnt away, down to the filter.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 09:11:08 PM by NoZoner »

"Mhm."
I can tell he thinks differently of her than I do.

I walk past a chattering pair, kicking at the hot, sandy sediment that that blown over onto the concrete walkways. Wait, why the forget does she have her helmet on?

The man is unfamiliar. He has some shrapnel wound scars on his face. Pretty nasty looking stuff.

Sabre stands alone amongst some dry grass, smoking. I approach him.

"Who were they?" I inquire, looking back at the pair.

"The one kid's part of the chair-force and the girl is one of our new pilots."

Sabre stands alone amongst some dry grass, smoking. I approach him.
i'm standing with Richard you tard

"... Huh?"

Tom answers the question for me.

"... Uh, yeah." To be honest, I would've liked to ask that question myself. "Hey Tom, you wouldn't happen to have gotten her name, would you?"

"... Huh?"

Tom answers the question for me.

"... Uh, yeah." To be honest, I would've liked to ask that question myself. "Hey Tom, you wouldn't happen to have gotten her name, would you?"
"I heard the scarred kid say it, it's like Taylor or something."

Name: Roger Witsky

Nickname: Whisky

Piloting Preference (Air-to-Air, Air-to-Ground, or Multirole): Air to Air

Backstory: Formerly a part of the Police force, Roger left the force to be with his brother who was wounded in Battle. He joined right after his death.

Picture: (old training photo)

Personality: Hefty concern for his fellow pilots. Likes to offer advice when he knows it will do them some good. Dislikes conflict and tries to take the middle stance on everything except when in combat obviously.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 09:23:05 PM by Lockebox »

so many air to ground pilots

actually meant to be Air to Air. Thanks for pointing that out.

actually meant to be Air to Air. Thanks for pointing that out.
nice save

I took a while to ask the question i wanted to Kyle but eventually i just came out with it.

Me: "Kyle... are we..."

Kyle: "Still a thing?"

I look at him hopelessly. I dread to ask him and hadn't since Palestra. But knowing is better than living my life guessing.

Kyle: "I... uh." He looked at the ground. He wasn't looking me in the eyes. This isn't a good sign.

Kyle: "I met someone."

Me: "Oh."

Kyle: "I uh... we're happy...I told her all about you..." He finally got the guts to look me in the eyes again. That means it was serious.

Me: "Ok. thats fine i guess." No it loving wasn't. My heart just clotted in several places. He knew i was coming didn't he?

The Intercom came on and broke the silence.

Intercom: "Sgt. Stribek, please report to Block B."

Kyle quickly stuffed an old looking letter in my pocket then stood up.

Kyle: "I'll come back for you and maybe we'll hang out. I have to go."

I sat there with my mouth open. Words wanted to come out but there was no oxygen. Kyle disappeared into a building.

Looking at the note makes me really not want to read it. I could feel something heavy enclosed. That was enough for me not to read it.

I reached up and sealed my visor. Nobody is allowed to see me cry today. I sulked back around the corner away from the bench and made my way back to the mess hall. I need to find some alcohol. Lots of it.