Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1248666 times)

"They are Deltan dogs. They're probably waiting for me,"

"Those poor things put their loyalty on the wrong guy" Tippy quips sarcastically.

"Sure,"

Jaakko glances at Nagato, who hasn't moved.

"Err... has she gone potato?"

"She hasn't moved, and that position looks rather uncomfortable,"

: ...So what brand?

Richard shoots her a look, surprise colored all over his face. His eyes droop down to the smoldering poke in his hand. "Mavericks..." He blinks. "... Didn't have you pegged down as someone who smokes," though thinking about it now, I guess she'd be the one in Raiden to do it. "What's yours?"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 06:14:48 PM by NoZoner »

"That was me," Gus says with a nod. "Don't be too hard on yourself; I guarantee neither of us could do it again." Gus considers some form of formal greeting gesture, but wisely decides against it. "Tempest is only my callsign, most people call me Gus. Nice to meet you -" he hesitates, "- Musashi."

: A pleasure, Gus.
Musashi holds her hand out for a handshake, taking the formality initiative where you had not.

I figure I may as well find a member of Raiden to talk to, so I linger around the hangars, tending to my aircraft. The weather is nice, so why not stay out for a little bit?
Oh right. Those giant death beasts.
I decide to linger anyways, going to find Musashi.

You find her just outside the hangars, talking to Gus.

Nagato groans as though she heard what you said.

Richard shoots her a look, surprise colored all over his face. His eyes droop down to the smoldering poke in his hand. "Mavericks..." He blinks. "... Didn't have you pegged down as someone who smokes," though thinking about it now, I guess she'd be the one in Raiden to do it. "What's yours?"

Xiaomei takes note of your surprise, letting out what sounds like a light chuckle.
: I get those looks of surprise a lot when people see the burn scars. Started to smoke after I got them, too.

She takes a puff before continuing.
: Can't pronounce this brand, though. Can't read Huit, translates to "fire snake" or something. Strong stuff.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:53:08 PM by xxxxkill »

"Eh- You alright?" I holler at Nagato.

The nurse is still out with my papers.

I holler

Land sakes and dad-gum, i think she's hit the haystack alright yeehaw!

"Yeah, definitely in some kind of vegetable state. You got any cottonballs in here by the way?"

Land sakes and dad-gum, i think she's hit the haystack alright yeehaw!

"Yeah, definitely in some kind of vegetable state. You got any cottonballs in here by the way?"

A nearby nurse overhears you panning for cottonballs and tells you to wait while he gets some. And then he does. You now have soft, sterile, fluffy balls of cotton.

Burn scars? Richard snaps his head back at Xiaomei, wide eyed. "I-..." Dammit. forget me. Completely tongue-tied, he looks down in embarrassment. It takes him a few seconds to regain his courage and say something.

"Deltan tobacco, huh? I wonder what that stuff tastes like. They never sold it anywhere I looked."

Richard takes another drag from his cigarette and exhales, tapping away the excess ash with his index finger. Things are quiet for a moment.

"That was some pretty slick flying back there."

YEEEEEEEE GET IT CYPHER PUT IT IN

YEEEEEEEE GET IT CYPHER PUT IT IN

Raiden is now Mjolnir's waifu.

>>Mjolnir right now.

The nurse brings me my papers. I get up and walk over to Nagato. Perhaps she'll stop staring at the ceiling.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:40:22 PM by Mr. Hurricane »