ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232243 times)

Walter stretches a bit before beginning to stand up

"Anyways, I've caught word that the shikra has finally returned so I'm going to head over to the hangers and check in on it."

"I appreciate the openness. I know you must be drained, so I'll leave you to your morning, Commander."
She returns to her spot at the table.

"Oh, so that's how you wound up so damaged," Cualli comments, finishing up a piece of toast.
: Yup.

Walter stretches a bit before beginning to stand up
"Anyways, I've caught word that the shikra has finally returned so I'm going to head over to the hangers and check in on it."
: "Check in on it"? What is it, a bedridden relative?

: "Check in on it"? What is it, a bedridden relative?

"I'm just wondering if the engineers had fun piecing it back together for all of that time. It had some pretty heavy damage on it when I left it."

Hilbert always thought about what other choices he could have taken other than air to ground. He saw his allies and foes fighting and dodging gracefully across the sky, firing missiles and flares like a light show in the heavens while he was busy ground pounding. I wonder how that feels? Maybe someone can tell me, or there could be a way to find out...

He wakes up from his inner thoughts and looks around him for someone that isn't busy. He eventually finds Yui sitting at a table. I didn't see her on the ground attack mission. She probably was on an air-to air mission. I can ask her. She seems quiet for some reason, though. Maybe it's not a good idea?

"I'm just wondering if the engineers had fun piecing it back together for all of that time. It had some pretty heavy damage on it when I left it."
Walter goes to check on the Shikra, and is told to come back in three days.

Three days later, he goes again to check on it in its hangar to find out that first, there are two Shikras; and second, one of them has had the forest green replaced with gunmetal gray, is missing its heavy cannons, and has a plasma cannon where the nose should be.

Around the same time as Walt is being reunited with his plane, Yui and Graf had borrowed some Kintharian AR helmets and took off to virtually blow each other up.

As always, both parties have begun at radar range.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 01:20:23 PM by Qwepir »

Hilbert is amazed at the helmets and his plane for a short while before getting to business. He fires an RGM at Fulcrum-1.

"Right then. Good luck."
Yui starts off by firing two RGMs at Graf.

Hilbert is amazed at the helmets and his plane for a short while before getting to business. He fires an RGM at Fulcrum-1.
Fulcrum base EV 77
RGM provides penalty of 45
Chaff provides bonus of 40
Test taken at 72
Roll: 55 - success
Test passed

The Fulcrum avoids the incoming missile.

"Right then. Good luck."
Yui starts off by firing two RGMs at Graf.

Yui watches the digital smoke trails of the RGMs as they streak towards Graf. She orders her two allies to focus fire on him once he's in range.

Hilbert decides to bank right as hard as he can and releases both chaff before the missiles hit.

"Good luck as well."
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 03:04:13 PM by Deoxys And One Noob »

Hilbert decides to bank right as hard as he can and releases both chaff before the missiles hit.

"Good luck as well."
Yui watches the digital smoke trails of the RGMs as they streak towards Graf. She orders her two allies to focus fire on him once he's in range.
Flanker base EV 75
RGM 1 provides penalty of 45
RGM 2 provides penalty of 45
Chaff provides bonus of 80
Test taken at 65
Roll: 6 - success
Test passed

Graf evades the pair of radar-guided missiles at the last second.

2 turns until Missile Range.

Ellie goes to the hangar to see how the repairs on her Tukreb are progressing.

"That was a close one."

Hilbert decides to fire his last RGM at Yui.

"Sure was."
Yui drops both strings of chaff and attempts to evade the missile.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 04:41:30 PM by Gojira »

Ellie goes to the hangar to see how the repairs on her Tukreb are progressing.
Just by looking at it, you hazard a guess that it'll be several more days before this thing is brought back up to full readiness.

"That was a close one."

Hilbert decides to fire his last RGM at Yui.
"Sure was."
Yui drops both strings of chaff and attempts to evade the missile.
Flanker base EV 75
Experience provides bonus of 5
RGM provides penalty of 45
Chaff provides bonus of 80
Test taken at 115
Roll: 94 - success
Test passed

The missile fails to hit its target.

Since all radar-guided missiles are expended, I'll skip ahead to being in Missile Range.