Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1224722 times)

"Oh, it's a she? My bad," Cualli smiles apologetically.

"When do you get to go back and see her?"

Walter jumps from the sudden shock and turns around squinting his eyes
"You snuck up a little too easy on me there."
He pauses and picks up one of the various items on his desk
"I'm going through the stuff we got at the camp, seeing if there's anything I want to keep or just sell off aside from the weapons."
She looks at the things you've laid out.
: Well, you don't really need two pistols, do you? And what's all this other crap?

"Oh, it's a she? My bad," Cualli smiles apologetically.
"When do you get to go back and see her?"
Coaxoch glares at you.

Cualli blinks, and then realizes what she said. "Oh, gods, I... sorry. I guess I forgot you were... sorry."

She shifts uncomfortably, trying to think of a way to change the subject.

"I'm not really sure, just grabbed what seemed interesting. I'm mainly happy with getting the rifle. I'll probably donate the rest of this to frisk."

Walter picks up the pistol and surveys it

"If you want one of these go ahead, same goes for anything there on the desk. I don't know if the pistols are any good because I haven't had a moment to visit the range yet."

Cualli blinks, and then realizes what she said. "Oh, gods, I... sorry. I guess I forgot you were... sorry."

She shifts uncomfortably, trying to think of a way to change the subject.
: I would like to return home one day, but us loyalists are not welcome anymore in most places. And I cannot even call my home to see if Nico is still alive because the phone services are out. Or it is destroyed.

"I'm not really sure, just grabbed what seemed interesting. I'm mainly happy with getting the rifle. I'll probably donate the rest of this to frisk."
Walter picks up the pistol and surveys it
"If you want one of these go ahead, same goes for anything there on the desk. I don't know if the pistols are any good because I haven't had a moment to visit the range yet."
: What's it matter how good they are if you're selling them anyway?

: What's it matter how good they are if you're selling them anyway?

"I'm planning on keeping the rifle and one of the pistols, given I like how they shoot."

Tippy is at the gun range, re-assembling the rifle she had procured from Yukamo a long time ago and listening to an audio book.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 09:05:09 PM by Tayasaurus »

: I would like to return home one day, but us loyalists are not welcome anymore in most places. And I cannot even call my home to see if Nico is still alive because the phone services are out. Or it is destroyed.
"Oh." She looks down a bit. "I guess you don't feel particularly welcome here, either," Cualli says.

"I'm planning on keeping the rifle and one of the pistols, given I like how they shoot."
: Ah. What about all that other stuff, what even is that?

Tippy is at the gun range, re-assembling the rifle she had procured from Yukamo a long time ago and listening to an audio book.
You faintly hear someone attempting to communicate with you, but the audiobook makes it hard to tell who.

"Oh." She looks down a bit. "I guess you don't feel particularly welcome here, either," Cualli says.
: No. It is not as bad as it used to be, but there are still people here who are convinced I am some sort of mass-slaver.

Tippy feels the presence and looks to see who it is.

: Ah. What about all that other stuff, what even is that?

"Compasses, flashlights, couple of trench tools, I'm pretty sure I recall bagging some optics too that might have been night vision? Mainly just smaller stuff from the armou- Armory. I thought people might buy them up or I could do something with them.

Tippy feels the presence and looks to see who it is.
: Hey.

"Compasses, flashlights, couple of trench tools, I'm pretty sure I recall bagging some optics too that might have been night vision? Mainly just smaller stuff from the armou- Armory. I thought people might buy them up or I could do something with them.
: Can't see why anyone would want those, but I guess it's just because I'm not Frisk.

Tippy pulls out her earbuds and hits stop on the old cassette player. She could only find audiobooks on old tape so she had to make due. She looks Nagato over curiously.

"Hey. What are you doing out here?"

: Can't see why anyone would want those, but I guess it's just because I'm not Frisk.

Walter shrugs

"Bunch of small stuff I thought I'd throw in anyways."

Walter wipes his eyes with the back of his hands

"Trying to think of things to do that will keep me awake right now, My body is fine but I feel like I'm out of it."

Tippy pulls out her earbuds and hits stop on the old cassette player. She could only find audiobooks on old tape so she had to make due. She looks Nagato over curiously.

"Hey. What are you doing out here?"
: Looking for you. Pansar says that this big gun-shoot-thing is like, a week away, and the boss is giving us all leave, so I can make it, but- I dunno, if you're not going I don't think I want to.

She pinches the bridge of her nose in exasperation.
: Dammit, now I'm rambling. I just wanted to check and see if you're still game. 'Cause if you're not, I'd rather just go home.

Walter shrugs
"Bunch of small stuff I thought I'd throw in anyways."
Walter wipes his eyes with the back of his hands
"Trying to think of things to do that will keep me awake right now, My body is fine but I feel like I'm out of it."
: Sneak off somewhere and take a power nap?