Blockland Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 07:38:51 PM

Home Help Login Register
+  Blockland Forum
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Forum Games
| | |-+  ABS FIESTA REDUX
Pages: 1 ... 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 [1116] 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 ... 1227
Poll
Question: period race
.
.

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 476616 times)
carolcat

« March 20, 2017, 07:43:18 AM »

Cualli nods. "I think Elu would like it most, then, if it was you who, ah... bestowed upon him a pair of robes," she says, smiling as she imagines Elu's excitement.

"Did he go up to the observatory? Do you mind if we join him?"
Logged
Ad Bot

Full members do not see ads

Qwepir

« March 20, 2017, 08:54:39 AM »

Cualli nods. "I think Elu would like it most, then, if it was you who, ah... bestowed upon him a pair of robes," she says, smiling as she imagines Elu's excitement.

"Did he go up to the observatory? Do you mind if we join him?"
The monk you were talking to looks to his left to where Elu and the other one were speaking. They aren't there.
"I suppose he may have. You are welcome to join them."
He gestures towards a doorway not far away.
"Through there, take the stairs all the way up."
Logged
carolcat

« March 20, 2017, 08:59:13 AM »

"Okay, thank you."

Cualli looks over at Arkhip and gestures for him to follow her up the stairs. She looks around the observatory once she emerges from the passage, searching for Elu.
Logged
Badger

« March 20, 2017, 09:29:24 AM »

"Yeah, I think they had a bunch of other people to deal with so they just slapped some legs on me and pushed me out the door after my legs had healed enough to put pressure on them again."
Logged
Mr. Hurricane

« March 20, 2017, 10:06:08 AM »

Jaakko looks back to Tippy.

"Wait, so are we going to go around town or what?" he asks.

He picks out a black shirt and khakis, and begins changing into it.
Logged
Tayasaurus

« March 20, 2017, 10:58:34 AM »

"Yeah. I'm waiting on you."
Logged
Qwepir

« March 20, 2017, 12:04:43 PM »

"Okay, thank you."

Cualli looks over at Arkhip and gestures for him to follow her up the stairs. She looks around the observatory once she emerges from the passage, searching for Elu.
Elu is standing near the telescope while the other bearded dude explains what it is and a younger looking fellow adjusts where it's pointing.

"Yeah, I think they had a bunch of other people to deal with so they just slapped some legs on me and pushed me out the door after my legs had healed enough to put pressure on them again."
"Cool. Got any plans now that you're out?"
Logged
carolcat

« March 20, 2017, 12:12:46 PM »

Cualli walks over to the group and listens to what Elu is being told. She watches the younger monk as he works on the telescope.
Logged
Mr. Hurricane

« March 20, 2017, 12:27:57 PM »

Jaakko stands and belts his pants. He throws his shirt on and begins packing away his fatigues. He pockets his wallet from his fatigues an closes the bag.

"Ready whenever you are,"
Logged
Tayasaurus

« March 20, 2017, 12:33:08 PM »

Tippy looks Jaakko over and grins deviously

"Alright. If the protest is still going on outside we can probably try and slip around it. I'll take us down the main street and we'll see what kind of goodies we'll find."

Tippy opens the door

"After you."
Logged
Badger

« March 20, 2017, 12:49:49 PM »

"Cool. Got any plans now that you're out?"
"Probably visiting you like suggested, I don't have anything else that I want to do or is important right now"

Walter rotates his leg to examine the back and also experiments more with moving and extending it about as he talks.
Logged
Mr. Hurricane

« March 20, 2017, 03:05:53 PM »

Jaakko doesn't move. He motions to the door.

"Please, age before beauty," he sneers.
Logged
Qwepir

« March 20, 2017, 04:07:28 PM »

Cualli walks over to the group and listens to what Elu is being told. She watches the younger monk as he works on the telescope.
Elu is being given a concise explanation as to what telescopes are for by the elder and why they have them, while the younger one aligns the telescope to point it at another planet. Once done, he offers Elu to take a look.

"There. If you step up and look through this, you'll be able to see Koloss for yourself. If... you can even see the same way we do."
Elu approaches the telescope and looks through it with the larger of his right eyes.
"It looks very small."
"Ah, believe me, it's pretty big. Can you see that tiny dark spot just above the lighter band in the middle?"
"Yes."
"That's a shadow from one of its' moons, just a little bit smaller than ours."
"Oh."
"Yep. Koloss itself has a diameter over ten times that of our planet, that's, well, that's why it got the name."

Elu begins asking yet more questions, the sort that anyone who went through elementary school would know the answer to, while Arkhip simply admires how intricate the craftsmanship on the telescope is.

"Probably visiting you like suggested, I don't have anything else that I want to do or is important right now"
Walter rotates his leg to examine the back and also experiments more with moving and extending it about as he talks.
"Sure, sounds good."
Logged
Badger

« March 20, 2017, 04:50:11 PM »

"Sure, sounds good."

" I'll meet you at the local airport then, I can message the details to you once I buy my tickets. Is there anything I should bring? I still have these rifles if Frisk would be interested in selling them."
Logged
carolcat

« March 20, 2017, 08:35:41 PM »

Cualli hooks her arm through Arkhip's again, smiling at Elu's curiosity. "We'll be lucky if we can get him back home with us, huh?" she muses, her tone light.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 [1116] 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 ... 1227  


Login with username, password and session length

Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.