ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232366 times)

: 'Cause a pilot's got no business being in the area of the ship he works. It's just more convenient if you hand it off to him in the crew quarters.
"Makes sense," she agrees, and pokes a bit at her potatoes again.

"Until it stops tasting like coffee, never... who are you?"
throwback

"Did someone say 'wargame?'," Ash approaches Jaakko and Rikard with his food tray, "I want in."
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 10:38:12 PM by NoZoner »

throwback
??

Tippy gets her food and heads for a table. She stops in her tracks and realizes something feels different. She checks the faces of nearby recruits to see if she recognized anyone familiar and anyone new.

Are your loadouts correct:

Walter pipes up over the communications after a short amount of reviewing the simulation loadout he's selected.

"Are we ready to commence, Kommandant? We're green over here."

Walter pipes up over the communications after a short amount of reviewing the simulation loadout he's selected.

"Are we ready to commence, Kommandant? We're green over here."
ok i guess we're in the air the next day now
: We're all good over here.
: Man, how do you guys stand training with these helmets? They weigh a ton! Feel like my neck's-
: Shut it. Start the simulation whenever, Mjolnir.

The simulation begins for the first round, meant to represent a typical interception of an equal number of enemy planes.

"Alright, what's the play, just hang back and draw them in for Blackeye to hit with RGMs?"

Ellie tests the Wyvern's maneuverability by rocking it side to side, checking to see that everything is working as intended.

"Start with a round of RGMs, Blackeye and I both have them. We'll rush them after that. Blackeye, hang back and keep the pressure on. Use your HARMs at your discretion,"

Jaakko locks Kommadant and fires both RGMs.

"Crash, Blackeye, roger. I've got the bandits on radar, going after their 2!"

Ash slaves his BVR scanner to the Berkut and fires three semi-actives and a HARM.

"Long fox ripple on the Berkut!"

: Really? Is this how we're doing it?

Virvel and Kommandant make no effort to evade.

"I don't think that's going to work."

Ellie prepares to engage as they edge closer to missile range.

"I'm not going to sit on munitions when they're at the most effective point in their envelope. Initiative is everything."

Ash keeps Virvel as close to the center of the radar reference circle as he can. "30 seconds to splash."
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 04:28:20 PM by NoZoner »

Jaakko keeps tracking Kommandant.

"Why's that Ellie?"

And notices Ash's mischief.

"Ash, we're here to give them looks, not annihilate them. You should probably drop your RGMs' tracking,"

And quietly wonders if he should drop his own RGM's tracking.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 08:32:52 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

Walter continues to close the distance and scowls slightly as he thinks

"That's still overkill for one aircraft, and not likely to happen in  real scenario. Only thing the new guys are going to learn from this is to turn tail and run away."