I need your opinion on something.

Author Topic: I need your opinion on something.  (Read 2290 times)

I'm going to make a PAYDAY (Sort of) Like server and i need recommendation of what weapons/weapon packs I should use. I have an idea of using the Default Weapons Extended pack but I'm not sure if that will cut it. Thoughts?

Will you use The Heist stuff too?

Stealing is bad. Do not commit a crime and the american government wont throw you in prison.

Stealing is bad. Do not commit a crime and the american government wont throw you in prison.

this is not a crime

use HK, because HK is the best.

of all the gimmick accounts, this is probably the worse. A gimmick account that just posted pictures of squares would probably be better than this.

of all the gimmick accounts, this is probably the worse. A gimmick account that just posted pictures of squares would probably be better than this.

Well, I can't say you're wrong.

Use something faced paced for weapons. Id recomend TS (NEKram's weapon pack) or Warfare. HK is eh to me. Defiantly not Walters BF3 pack. Blockombat is pretty good except for slow fire rates and ridiculous recoil. Dont use that modern firearms pack that came out recently, its just a reskin of the BF3 pack. Tier Tactical would be okay, its just that its over used and over rated IMO.

I would use the warfare pack, they are really good guns.

Instrument pack is pretty good.
I've always wanted to get a band of robbers

Instrument pack is pretty good.
I've always wanted to get a band of robbers

Oh le lol :3

This guy

Well:

Thanks Guys. I will keep this in mind when I start it. I got sucked up into some other stuff right now so I won't host this for a while.