Author Topic: Alcatraz's Airport RP  (Read 1600 times)

Alcatraz's Airport RP

Gallery

This server is mainly about roleplaying has passengers arriving for a flight or a pilot arriving to fly. Or just a plain shop owner/airport employee. The main RP is about this question: Are you fit for a pilot's license? Do you want to work at the airport to get an income for flight training? Do you want to be a passenger? What is your RP path? Are you going to whine like a baby and get banned for whining about being pilot screaming: "AM PILOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

Development

The build's first development started in sometime early 2014. The development was finished in sometime mid-2014. The build used to be a box airport. Then my friends started making contributions to the build. I accepted and declined some contributions. Eventually sometime along the way, our build became to be what it was today, but without the assignment of jets. One morning, I decided to assign the roles of all jets. One jet gets one role of an airline. The only exception is United, which has 2 jets. I am thinking of changing the 2nd jet to another airline.

Gameplay

The player first spawns infront of the airport or somewhere. They enter the airport and usually explore the map, seeing everything you have seen in the Gallery. Whenever I call a flight, I assign players to their locations, in the line. When players board a plane, they have the freedom to sit wherever except the roosterpit. When I get around to adding donations, players who don't donate are automatically assigned to the back of the plane.

Donations

Sorry, nothing here yet!

Hosting Status:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 02:45:54 PM by Alcatraz is Dearly Sorry »

Bump
It wasn't even that far down the list. You posted it like less than an hour ago .-,

It wasn't even that far down the list. You posted it like less than an hour ago .-,

People were slow to reply though.

People were slow to reply though.
So what? It probably means that they think it looks like stuff and It doesn't deserve replies.

i'm not sure anyone would want to play on a server owned by someone who said this
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 04:21:35 PM by Slab Bulkhead »

20 minutes into hosting and a guaranteed 9/11 RP

i'm not sure anyone would want to play on a server owned by someone who said this

What the forget? That's forgeted up Alcatraz.

1. why do you need donations
2. there is no need to donate just because you want to stick people into a plane and feel in control

i've joined his plane rp before, very boring. there's nothing to do. the only one that could actually do stuff was the pilot. i don't know about you, but i don't find much fun in just walking around the cabin, chatting to people, and just going to the bathroom. there was no terrorism at all, which was the only thing fun you could do. there was a strict ban on any weapons, that would actually lead you to a ban in the game.

there was no terrorism at all, which was the only thing fun you could do. there was a strict ban on any weapons, that would actually lead you to a ban in the game.

setro is behind 9/11

why do you need donations for a loving airport rp