Author Topic: The images on BLF are borked on my iPhone  (Read 1197 times)

What is this and how do I fix it.

Try using landscape mode?

Try using landscape mode?
OK that fixed the folders on top but :nes: is still a grid and there's a typewriter next to "More Options".

Try clearing your browser cache?

It's probably because the forum isn't yet optimized for the mobile version. Try selecting VIEW ORIGINAL so you can view the original (desktop version) of the webpage on the phone. If Safari doesn't have this option, I would recommend a different web browser for your iPhone. (Hell, I would recommend one anyways lol; Safari just isn't that good)

It's probably because the forum isn't yet optimized for the mobile version. Try selecting VIEW ORIGINAL so you can view the original (desktop version) of the webpage on the phone. If Safari doesn't have this option, I would recommend a different web browser for your iPhone. (Hell, I would recommend one anyways lol; Safari just isn't that good)
There is no mobile version of BLF.

...?

Using Safari, portriat mode and it looks like this.

Try clearing your browsing data. If that fails, clear everything related to the browser. If that fails, try closing Safari and reopening it. If that fails, try resetting your iPhone (Hold the Home and the Sleep button until it reboots). If that fails, download Firefox or Chrome for iPhone.

There is no mobile version of BLF.
By default SMF uses it's own layout for mobile browsing. I assume Badspot has done very little to the forums mobile-browsing view, so some custom buttons and webpage code are borked for the mobile version.

Sorry Goth but if I am not mistaken, I used a mobile device and the desktop version appeared. I think you're confusing yourself with the text only mode, ;wap2 , which looks as so.

By default SMF uses it's own layout for mobile browsing. I assume Badspot has done very little to the forums mobile-browsing view, so some custom buttons and webpage code are borked for the mobile version.
What I mean is, the BLF never sends a offer with a mobile version because it doesn't exist. The 'Request Desktop Version' button makes it so you don't load the mobile version that's available (If it is)

Re-Toast on Pie Crust's post: It could just be the OS? iOS is weird and I notice Pie and the OP have to different iOS's

I am an android user, so this might be a little different but I had a similar issue when browsing mobile versions of other certain sites. Sometimes refreshing the page helped and other times it did nothing. Weird.

Sorry Goth but if I am not mistaken, I used a mobile device and the desktop version appeared. I think you're confusing yourself with the text only mode, ;wap2 , which looks as so.
-imgsnip-
Ah. No I wasn't confusing those two, I was not aware BLF used desktop view for mobile too, most forums such as my own have a mobile and desktop view that look almost completely different.

What I mean is, the BLF never sends a offer with a mobile version because it doesn't exist. The 'Request Desktop Version' button makes it so you don't load the mobile version that's available (If it is)
Right. I wasn't aware of this. Thanks.

So what could be OP's issue? O.o

Well, you're comparing an iPhone Original to an iPhone 4S/5C/5/5S/6/6+
I have 3.1.3. OP has 7+