something about this forum

Author Topic: something about this forum  (Read 3378 times)

These forums make me feel like an old person, logging in and seeing everybody's new alts.
holy forget you still play blockland i havent seen you since like 2012

These forums make me feel like an old person, logging in and seeing everybody's new alts.

holy stuff you're back

dear lord your alive

oh look who's back

HEY HI

There's probably other forums like this out there, but I know this one the best. The people here are not normal in any way or form and I love that. As electrk said its kind of dysfunctional in a homely kind of way and not to mention this forum is active as forget unlike other forums that have small communities, like seriously this place never sleeps.
The forum hasn't really done anything for me yet except give me a nice source of entertainment of course  and I've almost been here for 2 years. Any other forums I've joined I mostly posted a little then never came back because I never was interested to, but that doesn't happen to me here so it means something.

Are you talking about this forum or the internet in in general

Are you talking about this forum or the internet in in general
99.99% sure that he's just talking about the this forum and this forum only.

I am if not always very confused.

Aren't you that dude with the anime avatar of a dude face palming

Aren't you that dude with the anime avatar of a dude face palming
No smh that's Mr.jacksaunt