What even happened to Ephi anyway?

Author Topic: What even happened to Ephi anyway?  (Read 1360 times)

Was it a little girl from India?
maybe idk. just another random BLer

he was on my friend's zombie server. i talked to him, he wasn't that bad of a guy

this was a few months ago

[im g]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/You+really+think+someone+would+do+that+just+go+on_981b71_3201562.jpg[/img]
This is as crazy as someone faking their age on the internet. Do you really think someone who isn't 18 years or older would access certain sites? Didn't think so.

Someone once said that he and badspot started to hate eachother; badspot fired em, then ephi took his anger out on the BLers by destroying RTB.
I sincerely doubt that Ephi got so petty as to shut down RTB solely out of spite.

He was done with working on RTB and dealing with the Blockland Forums and he left.
It cost a fair amount of money to host RTB, and he wasn't going to hang around here anymore, so it made no sense for him to continue to foot the bill for something he wasn't going to have anything to do with.
And I imagine there was no one in the community that he knew of, who he could trust to be able to both look after/improve/run RTB AND afford to host it all, as well as wanting to do all of that.

Even if he wasn't banned he will never come back. He has his pride...he probably also knows about the big deal everyone would make of it if he returned

wow we made the whole first page without someone misspelling his name to be funny

wow we made the whole first page without someone misspelling his name to be funny
We want to remember him as he was, not as a joke.

eliptats

He was murdered by the same shadow organization that killed Mocheeze in that supposed "Ballooning accident"

what if he's secretly still among us