Nice job lying about age trollboat

Author Topic: Nice job lying about age trollboat  (Read 14589 times)

I don't need a loving apology, but I want TrollBoat to admit it was a stupid gambit and that he's trying to play us for fools so that we give him plenty of e-congrats.
Why should you care if he admits it or not?
Are you fixated on his mentality to be truthful, is it that important to you?
If he does end up telling the truth, will you even believe him?
Would you even care in the end, or would you just be like "eh oh well just another day on the blf"?

Some of you guys should really stop trying to be the forum detectives because some of you are just not good at it.  Hell, if you're really that much into it, you should at least see how stuff plays off at first instead of jumping right into it and causing a stuffstorm.

I'm not defending TrollBoat nor am I against him.

Why should you care if he admits it or not?
Are you fixated on his mentality to be truthful, is it that important to you?
If he does end up telling the truth, will you even believe him?
Would you even care in the end, or would you just be like "eh oh well just another day on the blf"?

Some of you guys should really stop trying to be the forum detectives because some of you are just not good at it.  Hell, if you're really that much into it, you should at least see how stuff plays off at first instead of jumping right into it and causing a stuffstorm.

I'm not defending TrollBoat nor am I against him.

I'm not sure you read into this thread enough to jump on the moral high ground yet, but a wedding is a pretty big loving deal. If somebody on this forum were actually getting married, it would be pretty damn cool. But no, chances are that TrollBoat is bullstuffting. It's extremely obvious how much he's bullstuffting.

Now people lying about stuff isn't what gets the goat here, zedrow's a pathological liar and he's cringy at worst. The problem here is that somebody is trying to take advantage of the benefit of the doubt to get e-congratulations or to troll people. If you don't think that's grounds to be upset, then that's your problem, not everyone elses

On the topic of marriage, wasn't Swholli getting married?

idk, but that guy is actually trustworthy/actually an adult (i think?) so good for him i guess

except Swholli is actually a very cool person and wouldn't lie like that

idk, but that guy is actually trustworthy/actually an adult (i think?) so good for him i guess

Found it, it was swholli

Also realized now that Fennis has been gone for two months :c

except Swholli is actually a very cool person and wouldn't lie like that

Yeah I don't even know who TrollBoat is.

Funny if I wasn't the op you wouldn't even reply, but oh if I do it its for e rep
While you're at it cry circlejerk
Explain to me this then, why is it every time someone stuffs on your creative or something "comes to the rescue" and backs you up. Now I agree that it was dumb that trollboat was lying about his wedding, but really if he is "trolling" us then didn't you give him exactly what he wanted? Op if want to stop this attention whore then don't give him attention really.

Explain to me this then, why is it every time someone stuffs on you, creative or something "comes to the rescue" and backs you up. Now I agree that it was dumb that trollboat was lying about his wedding, but really if he is "trolling" us then didn't you give him exactly what he wanted? Op if want to stop this attention whore then don't give him attention really.
noedit

Op if want to stop this attention whore then don't give him attention really.
well he left so i think it worked out lol

It would have been forgeted up if he was, in fact, getting married.

I wonder if he's also lying about how he's japanese.

Well maybe he actually is. If he posts at like 1 or 2 am or when were asleep or its night then its most likely he is actually in japan.

But ya never know :/

he's not in japan because he said it was 10 pm in this picture

i'd say don't lie on the internet but obv that's not feasible cus i'm sure there are plenty of forumers here who aren't who they claim to be, they're just clever about it

just, if someone finds out you're lying, don't forgetin backtrack. you look like a fool. just admit to it and say "sorry" and if people bug you about it later, ignore em. i only bug people about their past when they're being richards.

what do you even gain from lying about something like this lmao