Nice job lying about age trollboat

Author Topic: Nice job lying about age trollboat  (Read 14590 times)

I guess I'm a part of that weird bunch of people that don't appreciate being lied to?

BLF needs a lynch-mob function.

BLF needs a lynch-mob function.
but isn't that what the drama board is already for?

We are the victims, witnesses, and jury. Badspot is the judge who works independently from the jury. He is also the firing squad.

We are the victims, witnesses, and jury. Badspot is the judge who works independently from the jury. He is also the firing squad.
How can you equate the drama board to a court. It is more like a babbling bunch of children whining to a teacher who rarely listens.

Badspot is the dictator. He points his finger at a user's avatar and says ban. When his jury/judge/witnesses/victims can't solve a problem on their own, he steps in.

You must be new here.
you know, ever since you came back after everyone calling you out on your lies i've realized that i really do not like you
why do u have to be this way

It's not like I have a switch that can determine how I am like...

and this, kids, is why you stay out of drama

It's not like I have a switch that can determine how I am like...
yeah well you can stop posting for starters

but isn't that what the drama board is already for?

yeah, you're right, but i was thinking of a button or a voting system or something

lol

yeah well you can stop posting for starters
Not like you're 100% innocent with your past actions. You could use some of your own advice as well.

I fail to see the whole problem with the lying

It's not like he is lying to try to scam you or something

If it makes him feel good let him be
i knew it was a problem user posting this bullstuff

Not like you're 100% innocent with your past actions. You could use some of your own advice as well.
Nevermind him. I think you should take a big gulp of good advice and stop making it worse for yourself.

I don't need to take advice, I am a straight cis gendered white male.