Nice job lying about age trollboat

Author Topic: Nice job lying about age trollboat  (Read 14609 times)

i took it as an insult, and reacted accordingly. (acted like a child)

that person insulted me for no reason, the forget did you expect for me to do
he had a reason

how is telling him that he's no better than me for running in with a generic reaction gif bad?
he had a reason
mocking me like a 4 year old, ok, cute.

know what, this is just going to end in the both of you stuffting on me for the next ten pages so I'll just back out and just not talk to any of you anymore. if you're just going to be toxic towards me, you're not worth my time.

I don't need to take advice, I am a straight cis gendered white male.
I love how when someone takes a hit at you instead of arguing you try to make the thread into a dumb joke thread *cough* all your drama threads + drama on you *cough*.

great as i was typing you did this too

Is this damage control or something? I mean memes and jokes seem to be your only defense.
Again guys why are you giving an obvious troll exactly what he wants? I mean sure he lied about his "wedding" but now we know to not really trust him.

I'll just back out and just not talk to any of you anymore.
No you wont.

Is this damage control or something?
another person to add to my list. nice keep em coming boys

every once in a while a term seems to catch on with the forum, first it was autism, then it was condescending, then it was edgy, now damage control is the new hot insult

every once in a while a term seems to catch on with the forum, first it was autism, then it was condescending, then it was edgy, now damage control is the new hot insult
The one that never goes out of popularity is 'circlejerk'.

the reason this thread exists is because of nals clique v2.... you hear that nals clique v2? im coming for you...

the reason this thread exists is because of nals clique v2.... you hear that nals clique v2? im coming for you...
What's different about it.

my clique self destructed

the clique still remains with us deep down in our hearts
press F to pay your disrespect

whenever i hear about nal's clique i imagine regina and gretchen and forgetin africa, y'know.