Author Topic: Nice job lying about age trollboat  (Read 14561 times)

. I am not going to post any personal information
easiest thing you could do is record something on http://vocaroo.com/ and post it
it takes like 10 seconds and it's a safe bet it'll probably be you speaking
this applies to my voice.

How is your voice personal information?

yeah dude ill just loving google your voice
dipstuff

bullstuff. If you're really TWENTY TWO, you would post your voice.

i mean isn't saying that your marriage is in illin' noise more information than a voice? unless you've got a really unique voice like christopher walken

yeah dude ill just loving google your voice
dipstuff
How is your voice personal information?
bullstuff. If you're really TWENTY TWO, you would post your voice.
Can we not start a stuffstorm? Did you even read my previous post? I am free to talk about this in PMs, I'm not going to further evolve this forgeted up misunderstanding.

where did he say he was 12 again

Can we not start a stuffstorm? Did you even read my previous post? I am free to talk about this in PMs, I'm not going to further evolve this forgeted up misunderstanding.
there is no misunderstanding. there's only you being a child and lying about it. its not like being a child is discouraged on here, just come clean with it.

and if your voice is too personal, how are your wedding plans not?

how is your wedding plans not personal but your voice isn't

there is no misunderstanding. there's only you being a child and lying about it. its not like being a child is discouraged on here, just come clean with it.

and if your voice is too personal, how are your wedding plans not?
I am free to talk about this in PMs
i think you're misunderstanding something for sure

saying my wedding is in illinois isn't really sharing something personal,
also, the blf has been a pretty big part of my time for years, it's something i'm comfortable to share.

Hey TrollBoat can I see a picture of the wedding ring?

i think you're misunderstanding something for sure

saying my wedding is in illinois isn't really sharing something personal,
also, the blf has been a pretty big part of my time for years, it's something i'm comfortable to share.
then pm me the explanation. i'd love to here it

...But not the sound of your voice? Exactly what kind of backasswards logic is this?