Nice job lying about age trollboat

Author Topic: Nice job lying about age trollboat  (Read 14574 times)

Since everyone is sharing pjs without my consent, why don't you share the last one I sent you, Cheese.
If you didn't want them to share it then you shouldn't have sent it in the first place.

no sharing pajamas guys stop it
I like Pjs to, but guys... right now it's about justice.

wheres MY pm you entrepreneur le
i thought we was friends or something trollboat or should i say trollNERD you get a wet willy when i see you tomorrow at school

also received trollboat's claim thingy

tbh i'm just going along with it to see what happens. i'm probably being baited to epic proportions but i still smell bullstuff so i'm not going in unarmed.

If you didn't want them to share it then you shouldn't have sent it in the first place.
if it was meant to be shared he would have posted it here

my question is if he's having problems with us posting the same copy-paste he sent to four people why wouldnt he just post it here to begin with

if it was meant to be shared he would have posted it here

my question is if he's having problems with us posting the same copy-paste he sent to four people why wouldnt he just post it here to begin with
I figured  these were people who we're looking for an answer and would perhaps discuss it with me privately to address me with questions etc.

>private message
>may may arrows

I figured  these were people who we're looking for an answer and would perhaps discuss it with me privately to address me with questions etc.
and you conclusively answered none of my questions
you're still awake at what would be 10:20 your time, way past the 10:00 you said you were going to bed. you're clearly still awake, and you obviously care about your reputation enough to be defending it here.
http://vocaroo.com/

Yikes, that's some really extreme naïvete.

>private message
>may may arrows
>not properly colouring your mee mee arrows

sorry i cant read broken grammar

If you cared enough about your wedding to post a topic, then you should have cared enough to provide the bare minimum level of proof to let people know they aren't being duped for laughs.

It's not that hard of a concept, you can either post proof or you can forget off

Wait, I was staring at that image dazedly and suddenly something stuck out to me.

sorry i cant read broken grammar
Grammar doesn't affect reading capabilities..

Grammar doesn't affect reading capabilities..
I don't care