Author Topic: concrete heart  (Read 10968 times)

take the map and go to the mess hall yo

[note: i have some friends who i've linked the adventure to. this is the first time ive gotten a suggestion from them so expect maybe some from them]
"I'll take the map."

"Alright. I'll be with you in case you have any questions."

take the map and go to the mess hall yo
"Well uh, you're not allowed there. Staff only. I'll get you the map before I go there. You can go off to eat somewhere else... You have some money, right? A wallet?"

You ask what Boatu is.
"...stuff, you really are culture shocked right now, aren't you. Should I really be letting you off on your own?"

"...stuff, you really are culture shocked right now, aren't you. Should I really be letting you off on your own?"

Yes.

OK, you heard what he said. Maybe you should stay safe, try to avoid contact with undesirables.

Fall over in a more metaphorical sense

Fall over
Fall over in a more metaphorical sense
?????

also cant guarantee and update today, kinda swarmed with work - however this is a good time to get a broader range of suggestions here because other than 'fall over' ive gotten only two opposing ones

Figuratively fall over

Subjectively fall over

(But seriously, say you don't have any money and you'd appreciate guidance)

loving fall over
Have some loving with the other guy then fall over

reply with something to the effect of "That depends on where I am. If this is a military base? Research station? Submarine arcology? What is Boatu and where specifically am I?"