Hi I'm alt here

Author Topic: Hi I'm alt here  (Read 3715 times)

Only if you're an idiot and make it obvious. I'm an alt and I've been here for 6 years.
wait what

yes i'll come clean i am sir dooble

i mean let's be honest was there ever a moment's doubt

yes i'll come clean i am sir dooble

i mean let's be honest was there ever a moment's doubt
Don't be ridiculous!
Sir Dooble is Rotondo

Don't be ridiculous!
Sir Dooble is Rotondo

but that would mean

we're all rotondo

how can alts be real if we are rotondo

i was about to unleash a can of whoop ass on this thread but noticed he didnt pretend to be someone else
+ he said this;
I had an autism attack
NICE NICE

brony doing what bronies do, spewing brony stuff, banned for leaving post.

comes back week later, acted like a dip, banned for giving key to cca.

now he's moltenkitty
I didn't give cca a key. I indirectly got a key from him.

But the rest checks out.

Just curious; what exactly is the big deal with Newspeed?

Briefly
He hangs around with the problematic starfishs. For instance...
Detective Rigel is on the case.

Oh hey, thanks for the reminder, you're banned too.  Don't give keys to scumbags.

Only if you're an idiot and make it obvious. I'm an alt and I've been here for 6 years.

I'm an alt and so far I've lasted 496 times longer than my original account.

I think once you make it past the 2nd week everyone stops caring. Even if people did know who's alt I was, nobody would remember me anyway even though I'm a branded 'problem user'

I think once you make it past the 2nd week everyone stops caring. Even if people did know who's alt I was, nobody would remember me anyway even though I'm a branded 'problem user'

can't fool me, plaz

This is true, or just spend enough time away from the forums between alt and original account and nobody will remember who you are assuming you don't say anything.

I'm an alt and so far I've lasted 496 times longer than my original account.
i don't have any alts on the forums