Author Topic: [Day Cycle] Moderate  (Read 23681 times)

The night needs more stars. I'd take a picture of my rural night but I don't have a single camera that will take a good photo with low illumination.

The night needs more stars. I'd take a picture of my rural night but I don't have a single camera that will take a good photo with low illumination.
I don't think that day and night cycles can add stars unless it's specially scripted, and I am no coder.

I don't think that day and night cycles can add stars unless it's specially scripted, and I am no coder.
Day and night cycles themselves should actually be completely dark and starless with regular skyboxes since the skybox is being dimmed for night presumably, so adding stars would have to be like you said specially scripted in to change the sky to one with stars and the day cycle then would have to brighten the sky or else the stars won't be visible.

I don't suppose you could make a day cycle based on the bedroom, could you?
I'm sorry for procrastinating for so long, and I am going to try and replicate the bedroom day night cycle now.

Apologies for taking so long to respond and start on it, and it may not be 100% accurate because the way the lighting is compiled for the bedroom can't really be copy and pasted into a day night cycle .txt