Author Topic: Basketballjuice and others - Butthurts (image heavy)  (Read 2847 times)

Considering the drama on Kozzer that just popped up a short while ago, I believe both sides were in the wrong and needed punishment.
That is a totally different drama. At the time, Kozzer was doing nothing wrong. He deserves punishment for THAT, not this.

I'm pretty sure Giga is an alt who arrived just to attack Hansome.
I mean, the stuff he claimed as his justification is total bullstuff when you realize that this topic is by far not the worst one present on page one of drama.
"I heard about all the trouble it was causing", in other words, one of the buttbuddies complained to him and/or he is one of them.
I'd like to see some stats on this chump.

That is a totally different drama. At the time, Kozzer was doing nothing wrong. He deserves punishment for THAT, not this.

Whoops. Accidentally worded that wrong earlier, my apologies. I had meant to say that I started to suspect Kozzer of an ill act. And yes, they still needed punishment of course.

I'm pretty sure Giga is an alt who arrived just to attack Hansome.
I mean, the stuff he claimed as his justification is total bullstuff when you realize that this topic is by far not the worst one present on page one of drama.
"I heard about all the trouble it was causing", in other words, one of the buttbuddies complained to him and/or he is one of them.
I'd like to see some stats on this chump.

I remember that name, I just can't place it. Never had a run-in with them, but it sounds familiar.

And yes, they still needed punishment of course.

So did people not even involved aparently?

So did people not even involved aparently?

Elaborate. What do you mean?