Author Topic: Dear Society, Please Stop With the Race Card  (Read 8956 times)

@Slavery:
Slavery still exists in places in the world. Slavery still exists in the US in many forms. In countries like Laos, Cambodia, rural parts of China women and children are abducted and sold on black market and darknet. Many of them end up Europe and North America were they are sold as love slaves.Keep in mind that many women are also abducted from latin America and eastern Europe.

Drug cartels try to lure people by promising them a safe passage into America, but many of them either get abducted, robbed and abandoned, or they just meet some unfortunate fate. Wouldn't surprise me you had people from Argentina, Mexico, Colombia being forced to work in some warehouse located someone in the US or in Mexico to package cocaine and marijuana against their will which is then sold to stoners and junkies off the streets.

@Police:
Often people complain about the police patrolling poor neighborhoods more than say rich neighborhoods, this is simply not the case. A city is divided into geographically defined areas called beats. Each beat has at least one officer assigned to it and contrary to popular belief, police departments are not large armies. They might most can only afford to have 4-10 guys out on patrol. Basically all parts of town are patrolled equally.

Patrol doesn't really do much to stop crime at all. I can drive through a neighborhood and there will be a guy with a crowbar trying to break in a car, but once he see's me then its like he pulls a vanishing act and blends in. Once I pass through he or she is back to breaking.

What crime occurs in a middle class neighborhood anyway. Speeding? Big deal. Cyber crime? FBIs jurisdiction. Graffiti? The punk ass kids doing it will probably gone or the ones doing it come from the other side of town. Shop lifting middle class kids? They are probably hanging out in the Commercial district.

Cyber crime? FBIs jurisdiction.
Addendum: This is mostly true but some cities' vice departments also extend onto the internet