Author Topic: Serious Aot discussion  (Read 10689 times)

Age of Time: an action RPG.

This is the official website for an action/rpg game that I am working on by myself using the Torque Engine
The game is an attempt to blend the combat of first person shooters with the character building and leveling aspects of rpg games.

The game is designed to be played online with up to 30 other players at once. Character information is stored on the server you connect to and is not transferred between servers. The idea is to build up a community around a particular server.

I am creating this game for fun and to learn about the Torque Engine. The game is currently free.

This is the official website for an action/rpg game that I am working on by myself using the Torque Engine
The game is an attempt to blend the combat of first person shooters with the character building and leveling aspects of rpg games.

The game is designed to be played online with up to 30 other players at once. Character information is stored on the server you connect to and is not transferred between servers. The idea is to build up a community around a particular server.

I am creating this game for fun and to learn about the Torque Engine. The game is currently free.

you didn't make it liar

you didn't make it liar
what are you talking about.
I am the dadspot.

what are you talking about.
I am the dadspot.

you can touch my dadspot ;)

you can touch my dadspot ;)
I'm Chris Hansen, why don't you have a seat over there?

You were caught in your own game. Why don't YOU have a seat?

[  width=400]http://www.vwallpaper.de/hintergruende/hintergrundbild.jpg[/img]
man polandball is getting a lot better these days