Author Topic: So uh, A kid in my class got arrested  (Read 2296 times)

i arrested a kid from class once

just went to his class, got him outside, put him in handcuffs, and walked him away

We had an English class once with this (mostly likely actually) handicapped kid named Joel. He always hyped up on pure energy, wouldn't shut up and couldn't give a toss about authority or learning.

I don't remember the exact details, but basically Joel decided he was going to be funny and threatened the teacher with "I'll call the coppas on you sir!" My teach at the time, a really awesome guy named Mr. Cook said straight back at him "I dare you, Joel."

Joel wasn't like the other children, and Mr. Cook had wrongly assumed Joel was capable of rational thought.

Joel called the cops. This is my memory of the conversation (on loudspeaker) in transcript format:

Joel: Yeah uhhh I got dared to ca-
Teach: You did not actually call the police did you? Did he seriously...*facepalms with the force of a thousand nukes*
Joel: -ll you by my teacher because he's like harassing me and stu*phone taken by teach*
Teach: Yeah, I'm really sorry. The student said he was going to call the police after *blah blah* happened, and so I jokingly said he should try it not expecting him to do it.
Emergency Operator: Unfortunately, while I realise the situation is normal we're going to have to send an officer to investigate, and the student may have charges pressed on them for misusing the service. Can I have your location please?
Teach: *gives location* Could you possibly delay that until *after school bell rings*, so we can finish up class here?
Emergency Operator: Of course, but I expect that both of you and any key witnesses to be present at the office of the institution within 5 minutes.
Teach: Alright, sorry about that.

Teach turns off the loudspeaker and leaves the class and the conversation goes on for a few minutes while we just death stare Joel.

Joel was promptly expelled from school that afternoon (which was helped by his massive discipline record) and faced something like $5000+ and had to go to court for calling an emergency when there wasn't one. The Teach got off scott-free, but he left the college at the end of the year (might have been fired, I'll never know).

this is completely unrelated but once in middle school after the bell rang to passing time, some kid in front of me threw up all over the hall

this is completely unrelated but once in middle school after the bell rang to passing time, some kid in front of me threw up all over the hall
what

Joel was promptly expelled from school that afternoon (which was helped by his massive discipline record) and faced something like $5000+ and had to go to court for calling an emergency when there wasn't one. The Teach got off scott-free, but he left the college at the end of the year (might have been fired, I'll never know).

That seems like a pretty hefty punishment compared to here. If someone did that where I live, they would probably get suspension, a fine (likely not exceeding $1000, assuming $250-500), and a misdemeanor charge.

apparently when I was in ninth grade some guy tried to stab himself in the neck with a plastic fork from the cafeteria
idk what that was all about. I'm not even sure I actually believe it, I wasn't there to see it
Three years ago at my college, I was chatting to some friends outside the cafeteria.
And the cafeteria has these heavy wooden double-doors, with 3 or 4 squares of double-glazed glass windows (I'm sure you know the type).

And this guy is getting in a bit of an argument with his girlfriend inside the cafeteria, and you can slowly hear it getting louder over everyone elses conversations, until out of the corner of my eye I can see him stomping his way at a bit of a speed towards the cafeteria doors.

And he punches his right fist completely through one of the little glass windows, and shards go all over the places (but not loads, because it's slightly similar to the way a car windshield breaks), and with the force of his body he knocks the door back and knocks over a girl.

He pulls his arm out of the window, at a bit of an angle, since it's twisted away from him when it has opened, and he storms off down the hallway towards the nurse's office.
But he's followed by a trail of blood, because he apparently cut one of the two arteries in his wrist when he punched through the glass.
He went to the nurses where he passed out, she treated him as best she could, and the paramedics and police were called in, and he was taken to hospital.

He got expelled for breaking the window, knocking over another student and he had to repay the cost of the window.
I would't have believed it if I hadn't been there to see it. And then to get back to class I had to walk back following his trail of blood.

Some kids got arrested after starting a riot at my school.

stuff was amazing.

a month ago a girl got in big trouble for giving some mad head out side at lunch

I got expelled for life for getting shot in the head by a fellow classmate

apparently when I was in ninth grade some guy tried to stab himself in the neck with a plastic fork from the cafeteria
idk what that was all about. I'm not even sure I actually believe it, I wasn't there to see it
we once had a classmate that would feed off attention and good grades. he once got a decent grade (as in just enough to pass) and brought a knife to school the other day, he pretended to be stabbing his hand for the whole computing period and kept screaming.
nobody really did anything since he ended up handing the knife to a teacher after a while

Day after my birthday I was riding around smoking, dropped friend off, forgot to turn lights on when it got dark. Pulled over on my way home. DUI and possesion. Paid a lawyer and got the charges dropped.
hahah-, idiot.

a month ago a girl got in big trouble for giving me some mad head out side at lunch
:cookieMonster:

/title
Yeah a kid in my 6th period got pissed at my science teacher for some reason then ran out and trashed the office and stuff.
Three police cars were outside my school after we got dismissed

I would have been laughing my ass off

:cookieMonster:
my standards would be much higher than her. and mine aren't that high

Some kids got arrested after starting a riot at my school.

stuff was amazing.
Story time?