So I made this odd print about a year ago...

Author Topic: So I made this odd print about a year ago...  (Read 803 times)

I had forgotten I even had it. Its just some paragraph of tiny hard to read text that I must have wrote when I was on some serious...something. Out of curiosity I tried to read it and what I found made me want to post it here.

This is a picture of the print.

Allow me to  attempt to translate it:

"Epilogue: Step 2
The 5th Button
A quick diagnostic

An invisible shoe has been replaced in the second level yes factor plus some super putty. Don't try and backsass me because it will return to your backside. A great deal of plastic moss surrounds your home sir. Because your hair is softer than baby silk I cannot begin to fathom the lengths of supernatural existence they will go to find some ember spoons. If the rock ripping hooligans begin to rap at my door I will pay them dirt money and some added stuff guns perhaps by chance.

Some very important cotton candy when missing from the coffee grinder today at around 15 time-wise. Perhaps it is time to begin the ginger purge of many days. Car horns can scare young puppies if hit with a shoe bag with vigor. Please refrain from trying to curse the clown. They get mad if you do. It's not a fun time for anyone.

And faster than you know it, I come around the corner and attack the muffin lord. Flat on his ass I knock him over. As he starts to cry I spit on his face and call him a big dumb waffle iron. This really hits home as he begins to flail around like a beached whale making this awful screeching noise. Something I can only describe as pure pathetic sadness and sorrow. Later I felt bad, so I went over to his house and gave him five shots to the face with my crop dusting shotgun. Nobody say my cat, Turnips, under my coat and we began to burn down the pickle patch that he was so furiously working on. Totally dis-made, the horde of oatmeal eating gremlins had no choice but to get a desk job to pay the damages as I, the purpitrator vacationed in the Bahamas with the rest of their money that I stole because I am evil. No one can stop me, not even the president of the Mr. Man Smiley fan club. It was a terrible time."

I especially like the third paragraph where I go into great detail how I treated the muffin lord.

what the forget did you smoke

Navy seals copypasta please.

what the forget did you smoke

Honesty, if you read any of my other fine-print prints you'd see much of the same.
I just don't remember writing that...