Author Topic: Block king 124's Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Teaser Announcement!  (Read 4100 times)

BLOCK KING'S FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 3!

Yep! It's back and its already in development as we speak! In fact. We already made the Teaser Trailer! Sorry for the abysmal framerate in it. All we have is a screenshot and Teaser. The project is so new, we don't have any info on it right now. So try guessing what is to be expected in the new Thread uploaded later. For now, this is ONLY a teaser. The full thread will be released... When its ready. :)

That's it everyone. Give your opinion and tell us what you think in the comments and have a good night! AT FREDDY'S!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvBYpoHgsmk
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 12:56:06 AM by Ninjaman349 »

Looks nice, I can't wait to see it finished.

That's it everyone. Give your opinion and tell us what you think in the comments

the video was decent i guess, not sure about the map though, would like to see more detailed screenshots

"decodeme.jpg"
ARRRG IM A PIRATE

Looks neat, but Block king has abused admin quite a few times before.

I have always looked down on blockland FNAFs. But if you are to make a system in which every animatronic has an AI like feel, I will give you respect. (This can be done through events)

Looks neat, but Block king has abused admin quite a few times before.

Tell me more about it.

I have always looked down on blockland FNAFs. But if you are to make a system in which every animatronic has an AI like feel, I will give you respect. (This can be done through events)

Yeah. I look down at them too. The majority of them are stolen maps with a bunch of 10 year old furries roleplaying as Foxy. They just suck. However this is a fully-fledged gamemode with AI which is handmade, along with a fully detailed map that represents the actual map. And thanks for your feedback.

I personally don't like games being recreated in other games, but at-least you are working on something you like.
:)
And the truth is no matter the reception all your skills will improve from working on this. Good luck!

That trailer is nice!

« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 04:34:36 PM by Cypthon »