Author Topic: Vehicles with tank turrets.  (Read 11525 times)

Nobody seems to have noticed the point I've made, other than a handful of people.
because it's worthless. it really doesn't matter if you don't think this is the kind of thing to make a topic about. this section of the forum isn't here to please you

AdinX's face is pizza.

someone should get laid, or get gud.

i think why adin is so rump rustled is that his girlfriend has been rooster blocking him lately

the main point is that a discussion where everyone profits doesn't make people go away with bitterness and that's what's happening here
...and it can't happen with only one party participating in the goofiness.

regardless of how valid a point is, the delineation can make the difference between it being understood, misinterpreted, or outright eclipsed by another glaring issue that comes into focus

in this case, the problem is that you exclusively entered a topic to tell someone that a) their creations are simplistic and/or silly, b) that their post was worthless, c) that the creation wasn't even worth showing, d) that the creation is so un-worthy of attention that there is a strong obligation to tuck it away in as hidden a seam as possible

i understand if you perceive there to be some form of standard in this board but you cannot enter a topic aggressively and dismissively in such an antagonistic manner and expect to be verified in that decision. it's simply not a nice thing to do to someone

I do see your valid points, but there is nothing that constitutes as a worthless contribution to the gallery, any creation goes. But once it gets to the point it's the ONLY thing out there then I see why people would get butthurt.

However, OP, the name change was unneeded however true it was.

why would you change the title for a banned user

just lock this and make a new thread

holy what the forget

i have never seen someone this angry over a freaking tank turret jeep

holy what the forget

i have never seen someone this angry over a freaking tank turret jeep

bl forums.

User was banned for this post
Try not to be such a cunt next time.

Try not to be such a cunt next time.
?
will there be a next time?