Author Topic: THE PING IS X_X HELP!!!!!!!!  (Read 3600 times)

Why is the ping dead at my place?!?!?!?!

Try taking a look at this : http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=7134.0
BadSpot made a tutoriol on how to forward you're ports (wich is what you need to do)

I'M ON A VISTA N00BS!!!!!!!!

Don't call us noobs because we can't tell that you have Vista. You are indeed the noob for not telling us that in the first post.

Don't call us noobs because we can't tell that you have Vista. You are indeed the noob for not telling us that in the first post.

Don't say what's in the strike.

:O oops srry u ain't a n00b i am

Hurry up guys I'm waiting 4 ya!

WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!?!?

WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!?!?
Sorry, it was because you were quadruple posting, but then I realized that help didn't have edit. But still, you didn't need to post a lot of that crap.

No cursing in my forums buster!

Can you help me anyways?

Crap ain't a curse. If you keep trolling, nobody's gonna like you, not that they ever will.

These aren't your forums. Your logic is fucked.

And vistas is about the same thing , I have port-fowarted on vistas 5 diffrent times .

Maybe you should not host if you act like that , no one would join a server with a bad admin asking for lots of help and not asking like a mature person .

No cursing in my forums buster! Can you help me anyways?

Crap ain't a curse. If you keep trolling, nobody's gonna like you, not that they ever will.

These aren't your forums. Your logic is fucked.

lol at the irony. An answer to this question would be nice though as I am having this problem too