Author Topic: Xalos gained a level!  (Read 1249 times)

I'm at 261/365 XP. Upgrading to level 19 next. Do you remember if I unlock anything new at that level?
you get patched with lower stats actually. Your ego is sometimes reset at half and self esteem is reduced by 20%

I'm at 261/365 XP. Upgrading to level 19 next. Do you remember if I unlock anything new at that level?
Nah. I haven't reached that level yet (level 14) but GameFAQs says that, on the US server, you only unlock things at level 13, 16, 18, and 21.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 02:00:39 PM by TristanLuigi »

you get patched with lower stats actually. Your ego is sometimes reset at half and self esteem is reduced by 20%

Well actually thinking ahead, I will unlock access to a new world. It's called College. I think if I play enough levels in that world, I can unlock a new world called Career, but I won't be able to unlock it until level 24 or so. The more levels I play, the more resources I'll be able to collect once I enter the Career world.

Nah. I haven't reached that level yet (level 14) but GameFAQs says that, on the US server, you only unlock things at level 13, 16, 18, and 21.

Did you get that from the autobiography section

Yes

I am at 245/365 XP and am upgrading to level 13 in 120 more levels.

Apparently if you choose the Politics or Religion skill tree, certain perks are only available at high levels. Also, at level 65, shop prices tend to drop.

Your CHR and WIS increase, but after around level 30 STR and VIT decreases.

I just checked my stats and I have 6835 XP total.

Happy b-day!
Also, great game.

I'm at 293/365Exp to level 17. I unlock drivers lisence so I can (legally) drive a car.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 02:14:29 AM by Ono-Sendai »

dood can you help me reach level 17 pls