Author Topic: Horses acting weird  (Read 2862 times)

For some reason I can't paint horses. Whenever I attempt to paint them, they emit black smoke from their heads, and then changed back to white after a small amount of time. Is this normal? I included a screenshot.

Its angry at you
It doesnt like being painted

Its angry at you
It doesnt like being painted
But they never used to do that!

teh horses have a mind of their own!

You can make them follow you somehow aswell :D

LOLOL
I had no clue horses could use /hate...

It'd be some random script you have.

Are you sure it wasn't a player using the horse player in a mini game?  (that would explain allot of this...)

Are you sure it wasn't a player using the horse player in a mini game?  (that would explain allot of this...)
No, I never took my eye off of it from the moment it spawned.

Its the fillcan.
Thanks.

I looked at the fillcan script and saw nothing like that in there. Where does it do that?

It is a sign of V9! The horses going mad , then the guns shooting out custard , and finally it raining flaming dogs...

The fillcan has broken some onCollision, making the sprays do the same. Since the horse counts as a player datablock, It'll act like on a normal player.

Every time I see this topic I expect it to be some sort of joke about UFOs and the end of the world.

I remember when LotR RPG was going, whenever an evil orc bot or troll bot appeared all the horses would turn around and run for it. Took the fittest little hobbits to catch them again :cookieMonster: