Author Topic: Horses acting weird  (Read 2863 times)

I blame the UFOs that use duct tape, This is going to be the end of the world. :cookieMonster:

I blame the UFOs that use duct tape, This is going to be the end of the world. :cookieMonster:
So does that mean that when I fly my big panda kite in a wind storm and it picks me up and I have to use duct tape to keep me from letting go that Im causing the end of the world?

No, That means when I fly my UFO around, I end the world.

I disabled the Fillcan, and the same thing happened. Any ideas?

teh horses have a mind of their own!

You can make them follow you somehow aswell :D
to make them fallow you you shoot them but i think you need to do somthing first
it could be a intended easter egg for v8

teh horses have a mind of their own!

You can make them follow you somehow aswell :D
to make them fallow you you shoot them but i think you need to do somthing first
it could be a intended easter egg for v8
Then why can I paint them in other servers?

Your painting skills suck. :cookieMonster:

I remember this happening on a server with the pokeball. I'd spawn a horse, capture it, release it, shoot it, and it would chase me till someone else shot it.

I remember this happening on a server with the pokeball. I'd spawn a horse, capture it, release it, shoot it, and it would chase me till someone else shot it.
That's normal.

Hm so if i paint a horse it gets mad and if i hit it with any weapon then it follows me.

Zor intentionally programmed it to produce the hate emote for certain types of objects.

Quote from:
Code: [Select]
else if(%col.getclassname() $= player)
{
%color = getcoloridtable(%obj.client.currentcolor);
%col.settempcolor(%color,2500);

if(getword(%color,3) == 1)
{
%col.emote(hateimage);
}
}

I remember when LotR RPG was going, whenever an evil orc bot or troll bot appeared all the horses would turn around and run for it. Took the fittest little hobbits to catch them again :cookieMonster:

I lol'd

yeah ive done that before just dont go behind them you will get kicked