Author Topic: World of Warcraft Megathread v2: World of Warcraft: Legion?!?!?!  (Read 9751 times)

« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 08:01:11 PM by SBG »

bump anyone know if there's an official date for corecraft to come out yet?
You are visiting a forum owned by someone who makes their living selling a game.    Posts encouraging software piracy are extremely disrespectful.

Do not:

Do not talk about pirating software
    Do not give links to software pirating sites
    Do not give instructions on how to pirate software
    Do not talk about how you just pirated software
    Do not give links/talk about/show off private or cracked mmo servers - this is piracy
    Do not use "clever" innuendo to talk about any of these things

ok for real I totally forgot that applied to that rule; sorry please ignore that post

aye boomkin is getting a new model in legion.

WoD is irritating. What reason do I have to go see the world aside from my legendary that I already have?
What reason do I have to do PvP if some classes are the only viable choices for real rank?
Raiding is fine.. but is it okay to only have one real option for fun gameplay?

MoP let you grind your professions. MoP had dailies, and they were still relevant even past when they were through. Timeless isle kind of ehh'd that out, but still. The story is also less of a mess
Discuss? Defend? Agree? Something? I know at least one person is going to read this, so you could at least drop a thought.

WoD lets you catch up while you're afk, professions, or gear. It's silly.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 04:47:18 PM by Moriarty »

WoD is irritating. What reason do I have to go see the world aside from my legendary that I already have?
What reason do I have to do PvP if some classes are the only viable choices for real rank?

MoP let you grind your professions. MoP had dailies, and they were still relevant even past when they were through. Timeless isle kind of ehh'd that out, but still. The story is also less of a mess
Discuss? Defend? Agree? Something? I know at least one person is going to read this, so you could at least drop a thought.

this explains the wod experience

I hated MoP for the dailies, and doubt I will ever look back on it fondly.

I hated MoP for the dailies, and doubt I will ever look back on it fondly.
At least the dailies gave you something to grind.. reps in WoD are just killing mobs pre-6.2. That's really lame.. and there's no tangible reward for the pre 6.2 rep, either.. I don't want a set of plate armor I can't use on any of my mains, I want armor I can wear

At least the dailies gave you something to grind.. reps in WoD are just killing mobs pre-6.2. That's really lame.. and there's no tangible reward for the pre 6.2 rep, either.. I don't want a set of plate armor I can't use on any of my mains, I want armor I can wear
The rewards were def better in MoP by a long shot, but having every single rep be a daily grind killed my fun. I would like to see a mix of different rep types in Legion.

The rewards were def better in MoP by a long shot, but having every single rep be a daily grind killed my fun. I would like to see a mix of different rep types in Legion.
I agree on the Legion hopes, although I personally liked the daily grind, because as a new player it gave me money, and lore to learn about

I agree on the Legion hopes, although I personally liked the daily grind, because as a new player it gave me money, and lore to learn about
Don't get me wrong, I liked the way the daily's worked, especially the Cloud Serpent races. It was the idea that pretty much every rep was a daily grind that i didn't like, and that alot of the end game content consisted of daily's.

i got pretty bored of wow because the grind from 90-100 literally killed me
what should i do, should i start playing again once the expansion comes out because of nostalgia and more content or should i just abandon it forever
if i can