Author Topic: World of Warcraft Megathread v2: World of Warcraft: Legion?!?!?!  (Read 9854 times)

My brothers friend went rouge a few years ago, got all the speed skills, equipped every single speed item possible, then he proceeded to grind wins on CTF. About a week later blizzard threatened to delete his character if he didn't lower his speed.
that isn't how that works..

that isn't how that works..
I dont think you can do that anymore, that was years ago

I dont think you can do that anymore, that was years ago
they don't threaten to delete your character
they just nerf speed bonuses or ban

being a hunter is great
pew pew shoot you in the head

did you not like it? imo WoW was pretty boring until i started raiding and leveling professions/selling stuff
it was fun with friends too
I like mmorpgs but I guess it wasnt my type :/.

goddamn that looks forgetin rad

I have a lvl 14 druid, I think. I forgot my password and never came back. It wasn't that bad though.

what's the eziest way to grind gear for level 95 assa rogue
doing low DPS forgetin' sucks

git to 100.
heirlooms.
use wowhead.

I have a lvl 14 druid, I think. I forgot my password and never came back. It wasn't that bad though.
make a new account! you might enjoy it :D
not that bad starting over
probably your best bet is to just do dungeons if you want good gear that badly but honestly it'd be easier to get to level 100 instead of worry about it now
or have a friend run you through SoO

Woo, I was wondering around in Nagrand when I stumbled across a purple portal thing, and next thing I knew I had the Voidtalon of the Dark Star. The best part is that I wasn't even looking for it.