Author Topic: World of Warcraft Megathread v2: World of Warcraft: Legion?!?!?!  (Read 9776 times)

691 makes me feel good

there's this guy who added me on battle.net and he legit just messages me every day i'm on to tell me about what he's doing
then he'll just leave
this friendship feels very onesided

i bought it just to try it, and it just seems like playing a linear game with limitations. it may be open world, but you can't choose your own adventure. anyways, i'm giving out a guest pass, if anyone wants it pm me.

i bought it just to try it, and it just seems like playing a linear game with limitations. it may be open world, but you can't choose your own adventure. anyways, i'm giving out a guest pass, if anyone wants it pm me.
wat

Played it once, can see how its enjoyable

I don't have time for it though lol

You can choose how you play tho? There are many, many options when leveling.

wh-
what
the amount of unique builds you can make is virtually endless
if you're playing an mmo for a single player experience you'll be better off with the old republic

i got a mythic warforged socketed tier chest last night
im so happy with life, too bad it didnt have leech or something that wouldve completed the RNG favoring

bump

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Plambo/advanced
^just got to 100, also got a kewl mog

I got to level 600 engineering in like 10 minutes just by making rockets lol

bumping this up.

all happened in one day by a single social justice warrior reporting my ass.

keep in mind, there's people in the realm with even worse names, i thought it was ok.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 01:23:42 PM by Refticus »

what was your name?
submit a ticket and ask if they can give you a free name change so you can't get repeatedly banned

what was your name?
submit a ticket and ask if they can give you a free name change so you can't get repeatedly banned
the bans aren't just because of my name
they're also for
1. misuse of LookingForGroup (who doesn't loving use it for random chat)
2. flying too close to RP areas while alt-tabbed (archaeology flights, flight paths suck)
3. name (see previous post)
4. "harassment" (telling somebody that if they don't pull their stuff together in a raid that we'll have to remove him from the raiding team, this one was about 2 months ago)
5. did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?

i'm suprised i'm not permabanned

also in-game name was cowlevel.
i dont see why names like "halloween" and "eugh" are allowed by the autists. (these are real names fyi)
if i would, i'd move out of the realm, but it's the only realm my brother plays on and he also refuses to move since he has friends here.
blizzard might offer me a name change, but i honestly doubt it.

everyone else seemed fine with my name, but one autist decided it wasn't allowed and that he's the rp police.

probably going to play my alt since apparently i'm a notorious dipstuff who dares to foil muh immershuns.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 01:59:26 PM by Refticus »