Author Topic: Shiny Gallade = hater of blockheads who just joined  (Read 3224 times)

You silly man, you cropped out the actual ban reason.
Give us the unedited image.

the ban reason was probably blank. it isnt id discrimination either. the title describes it all
essentially what took place was;
If the blockheads really cared enough to contribute anything significant they would have known to change names
host thought the blockhead was a worthless addition to the server so he permad him. now debate whether he gets the death penalty or not

What the forget is so wrong with a person with a high bl_id? That's a stupid loving reason to ban someone.
/suport

now debate whether he gets the death penalty or not

Death by spray painting!

I'd rather see the guy who said "lag" banned. The only thing more annoying than a slow server is a slow server with someone flooding the chat with "LAG LAG LAG LAG"

guys the topic is lagging

Poor blockhead. Probably just bought this game and wanted to dive into the multiplayer action. His thoughts after being immediately banned were probably:

"Man, this game sucks. I'm never playing this again"

Your first actions towards a new person could get them to immediately judge this game badly.

Poor blockhead. Probably just bought this game and wanted to dive into the multiplayer action. His thoughts after being immediately banned were probably:

"Man, this game sucks. I'm never playing this again"

Your first actions towards a new person could get them to immediately judge this game badly.
So much this

Honestly, i really hate when people ban innocent people just because they haven't changed their name yet, it is really handicapped. That is probably the reason why blockland is now getting a bunch of hate. Just saying.
But really.
/support

Honestly, i really hate when people ban innocent people just because they haven't changed their name yet, it is really handicapped. That is probably the reason why blockland is now getting a bunch of hate. Just saying.
But really.
/support
do you just live in drama jesus christ

do you just live in drama jesus christ
No, i live in america. ;)
The only reason most of my profile activity is on the Drama section is because there are mostly new threads everyday and some interesting stuff.

I think I'm going to add anyone I see doing this to my banlist.  After all, why should they expect mercy if they don't give it.

I don't think this is because of his BL_ID, it's because he's a blockhead.
That's still stupid so
/support