Chewer's Real Life: the worst RP server ever

Author Topic: Chewer's Real Life: the worst RP server ever  (Read 8845 times)

No seriously, you only think his server is good... I don't believe in a 1 street down road town with stolen buildings from servers... Owners need to build their own stuff with people on their own server, or get something they have PREVIOUSLY built, they should not be taking others.
That may be what YOU think, but at least I'm not making accusations without any evidence.

I am not talking about the car wash stuff, I never even knew about that, I am talking about his current server.
And..?

There is plenty of evidence to go around, but since I am banned from his stuff excuse server (not that I really care), I cannot point them out.

My point is... I don't like his loving server, or him, I do not see how that is a problem...

There is plenty of evidence to go around, but since I am banned from his stuff excuse server (not that I really care), I cannot point them out.

My point is... I don't like his loving server, or him, I do not see how that is a problem...
Meh, i don't know. You're entitled to your opinion though.

My point is... I liked it and I do not see how that's a problem...

Okay, but my point is, you're being a totally fabricating data, I do see how that is a problem...

Okay wait, hold on, I am wrong, I got stuff stirred up, and you are right, I have inaccurate information I was trying to defend, I am sorry about that and it is my fault.

When I joined the server, OP sent this post in the chat and then left...
From then on, I went to go spam Swastikas all over the place, when suddenly, I met the host's brother while "xXNightKillerXx" was telling me how much of an idiot Chewer and Sugar are...
He was banned my Chewer's brother who was monitoring the server.
I then found a guy who said he had seen buildings like on other servers, and that they were stolen, and on of the buildings he made were on there.
He eventually left, and I believed what he said about the buildings being stolen,
I then went on to say I am going to DDoS the server if he doesn't fix the buildings, as it is wrong to steal.

God I am such a loving idiot.
Forgive me, please.

Also forgive me for my bad wordplay, sometimes I just write what's on my mind in a vague sense, like "fix the buildings" mean't removing them and adding his own.

So, yeah, forget what I said.

Okay wait, hold on, I am wrong, I got stuff stirred up, and you are right, I have inaccurate information I was trying to defend, I am sorry about that and it is my fault.

When I joined the server, OP sent this post in the chat and then left...
From then on, I went to go spam Swastikas all over the place, when suddenly, I met the host's brother while "xXNightKillerXx" was telling me how much of an idiot Chewer and Sugar are...
He was banned my Chewer's brother who was monitoring the server.
I then found a guy who said he had seen buildings like on other servers, and that they were stolen, and on of the buildings he made were on there.
He eventually left, and I believed what he said about the buildings being stolen,
I then went on to say I am going to DDoS the server if he doesn't fix the buildings, as it is wrong to steal.

God I am such a loving idiot.
Forgive me, please.
Also forgive me for my bad wordplay, sometimes I just write what's on my mind in a vague sense, like "fix the buildings" mean't removing them and adding his own.

So, yeah, forget what I said.
ok it's cool

Isn't Sugar that Alex Parrish guy, or am I getting the two mixed up?

Isn't Sugar that Alex Parrish guy, or am I getting the two mixed up?

Sugar is Farmers sister, who is 9 and autistic
You got them mixed up

this is absolutely the best rp server ever to have exist in all of blockland
the one rp to rule them all.

I joined and there were 3 chewers. I was immediately fetched underground and when I ctrl+k'd I was told "Don't tell him how to kill captmeat!!!!"

no idea what he was talking about because i wasnt talking

fetched again, ctrl+k'd again

banned forever

Sugar is autistic iirc
Also she called me "son" on a server I was on with her and she kept teleporting me.

We used to be friends... A bit... because i joined her family RP.
Then like, the servers i am that she joins, she says:
Sugar: block king dad? yes no
Block king124: What?

We used to be friends... A bit... because i joined her family RP.
Then like, the servers i am that she joins, she says:
Block king124: What?

when he speaks like this I loose brain cells. It's unhealthy for me .-.

when he speaks like this I loose brain cells. It's unhealthy for me .-.

Sugar is a female bro.