Author Topic: Chewer's Real Life: the worst RP server ever  (Read 8846 times)

Usually when I join RP's they aren't the best in the world, but this one was extraordinarily bad.  To start off: the host multicliented himself 3 times to increase the player count and promoted like 10 people to admin and super admin.
-- Second, (this is where it gets dumb) the host promoted Sugar as an admin, and let me tell you, he is the WORST admin in the world (not including the host)
-- Third,  I'm pretty sure the build was stolen, the host barely knows how to run the dang server let alone have a good build, it has traffic lights, and car washes that actually work, this tells me that it is stolen.

Now, let me tell you about my experience on the server when I decided to join:

I was looking for an RP server to play on when I came accross real life.  At first, I thought: it has a lot of people and it seems cool, so why not right?  Well, I was wrong, I was greeted with Sugar spamming my name six times time, including my youtube name:
(Sorry I don't have pictures a video will hopefully come later)
Sugar: Office
Sugar: OfficerKenn
Sugar: OfficerKenny
Sugar: 21dark
Sugar: 21darkster

After that, he eventually stopped and I spawned.  When I spawned I was instantly fetched into Sugar's car and when I tried to leave, he spammed the command to fetch me.  The host eventually told him to stop and then Sugar went into the hosts house.  In the hosts house, he fetched me another 5 times and the host told him to stop again.  I then decided to spawn in an item, so I planted a brick and spawn in a b-pad but sugar spied on me and kept spamming clearspambricks, and after that was spammed 5 times, he perma-banned me for spam.
I think this is what it said:

OfficerKenny             stop     spam

The host didn't give two craps and just unbanned me and it went from there.

/support
Sugar is usually not even allowed on most servers due to his reputation, so this tells me that the host is new to Blockland. Or, maybe, he has never gotten into the Blockland Forums.

Sugar is autistic iirc
Also she called me "son" on a server I was on with her and she kept teleporting me.

did it have a long road bridge with a jump? it might have been samcitys

sugar and chewer both literally have something wrong with them so calm down

sugar and chewer both literally have something wrong with them so calm down
chewer is "construction guy build" right?

chewer is "construction guy build" right?
also job work guy

Ok let me lay down all the information on these 2.
Chewer is construction build guy, he is most likely autistic and can be manipulated to do anything because of this.
Sugar is Farmers sister, who is 9 and autistic and because she's autistic chewer and her have something in common which is probably why she is admin. The whole server is a joke because it's just chewer build guy multiclienting then forcing everyone to go through his carwash. Chewer is madly obsessed with carwash's probably because his dad or relative works at one or something. There's all the information I know.
/support, I cant stand that server

/support
Sugar is usually not even allowed on most servers due to his reputation, so this tells me that the host is new to Blockland. Or, maybe, he has never gotten into the Blockland Forums.
The blockland forums isn't hermetically sealed. It eventually leaks ingame. Chewer's going to find out even if he doesn't browse the BLF sooner or later.

The blockland forums isn't hermetically sealed. It eventually leaks ingame. Chewer's going to find out even if he doesn't browse the BLF sooner or later.
Maybe it's a good thing if we coax him into looking at this topic.

Sugar is on the autistic level that she just assumes who people are. an example would be that she thinks that Zoey is ihascupquakes and jofy is ihascupquakes boyfriend. (I ship jofy x zoey btw)

Shes talks like this:
"sugar to chewer open door"
"sugar to chewer open door NOW"
so if you talk to her like that you're more likely to get the message across in my experience.

ironically, people i know would go onto chewer's server as a joke, and cool users would pile up resulting in one of the most fun i've had on a blockland server.

also the admin password is incredibly easy and thats probably why so many people have admin. it's usually one of two things, chewer is too lazy to change it.

I went on about a week ago and roleplayed as a milk man (sadly my very cool shirt store was removed :C )
I went to deliver milk to the pizza hut and I couldn't just deliver it to the back or anything I had to wait in line and most people there were Chewer multiclienting.
Anyway I wait for a while and when sugar was getting served she left before getting her receipt which caused chewer to fetch sugar twice to make her get the receipt.
Anyway it's my turn and I say "I'm the milk man and am here to deliver you milk."
Chewer replies with "We are out of milk"
This goes on for a while then because I couldn't be bothered I asked for a cheese pizza.

this is absolutely the best rp server ever to have exist in all of blockland

made a cemetery and sugar deleted it for no reason

rip cemetery ;^(

What is sugar and chewers id?