Author Topic: Minecraft gold weight thingie?  (Read 3557 times)

For clarification so no flame (because you can flame for literally any reason apparantly?)
Yes I play minecraft, Yes this is an unrelated forum, It's off-topic for a reason.

swarge
DISCLAIMER!!!
I did not make this. I felt it wasn't needed that i  say that but apparantly
plus saw this on imgur
means I made it.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 10:51:23 PM by AricanDarysa »

hmmmm i wonder what the games section is
HMMMMM I WONDER WHAT THE MINECRAFT MEGATHREAD IS

hmmmm i wonder what the games section is
HMMMMM I WONDER WHAT THE MINECRAFT MEGATHREAD IS
this
plus saw this on imgur

what makes you think that a gold block is 1 cubic meter?

more importantly, what makes you think that a gold block has weight? You can build stuff out of gold blocks that floats midair and doesn't accelerate downwards, which would indicate that gold blocks weigh 0kg.

someone needs to invent a cancer-be-gone spray... with no cfc of course.

what makes you think that a gold block is 1 cubic meter?

more importantly, what makes you think that a gold block has weight? You can build stuff out of gold blocks that floats midair and doesn't accelerate downwards, which would indicate that gold blocks weigh 0kg.
In Minecraft statistics, you can see how many meters you have walked/boated/minecarted etc. According to that, one block is one cubic meter.

In Minecraft statistics, you can see how many meters you have walked/boated/minecarted etc. According to that, one block is one cubic meter.
That still doesn't refute the fact that gold blocks are apparently unaffected by gravity and, thus, have no weight.

Mass/inertia is still a concern, but a gold block pushed by a piston is accelerated just as quickly as any other block, which would indicate that all blocks have a common mass/density.

That still doesn't refute the fact that gold blocks are apparently unaffected by gravity and, thus, have no weight.

Mass/inertia is still a concern, but a gold block pushed by a piston is accelerated just as quickly as any other block, which would indicate that all blocks have a common mass/density.
I know that. I was only referring to your question regarding the size and was too lazy to snip your post.

who said they were solid

they could merely be six sheets of gold

who said they were solid

they could merely be six sheets of gold
Yep, hypothetically speaking you could make a 'square meter' of gold that only has a mass of 6g.

those eiffel towers are going up his ass no questions asked

those eiffel towers are going up his ass no questions asked
i cannot be the only person who has thought of this

i kinda dont think that gold is heavier then a few of the of the material in game.