Author Topic: Deathskull5 - Insulting, trolling, and impersonating.  (Read 2942 times)

Not sure if this helps much, but you say that deathskull5 'Impersonates you' yet you have "deathskull 5" in your name history.

I have no idea what to think of this other than you two were impersonating each other.
Also, tip for making dramas: Gather evidence

"The drama is over" Try reading that next time.
The drama is over.

Not sure if this helps much, but you say that deathskull5 'Impersonates you' yet you have "deathskull 5" in your name history.

I have no idea what to think of this other than you two were impersonating each other.

Also, i wasn't impersonating him in public, i was testing out his name to check if he is still impersonating me for the date when the first appearance of him impersonating was.
But to be honest with you, i don't really remember those names but atleast 2.

Woah, i just found out he impersonated other people aswell, such as badspot.
Search BL_ID 42182
Although, if i'm correct, the BL_ID search lookup tool doesn't show every previous name.

The drama is over.

That's not going to get you out of trouble.

Woah, i just found out he impersonated other people aswell, such as badspot.
Search BL_ID 42182
Although, if i'm correct, the BL_ID search lookup tool doesn't show every previous name.
but I thought the drama was over

but I thought the drama was over
-Insert shots fired image here-

NOEDIT:
OffTopic:
I see your block king, can you release your FNAF 2 Gamemode?

NOEDIT:
OffTopic:
I see your block king, can you release your FNAF 2 Gamemode?
Don't worry, i'm registering into Media Fire soon.
If i can pack it.
lol

What if
THEYRE THE SAME PERSON

Multiple personality disorder is still a big issue, it seems.

The drama is over.

You don't just "End a drama".
This is the exact reason why dramas cannot be locked, people make someone look bad, then lock the thread.
Well, regardless, I looked up his ID and it looks like he's copying several people's names, possibly to get people banned falsely(?) or just to annoy them.
Either way, he's pretty immature by the look of it.

You don't just "End a drama".
This is the exact reason why dramas cannot be locked, people make someone look bad, then lock the thread.
Well, regardless, I looked up his ID and it looks like he's copying several people's names, possibly to get people banned falsely(?) or just to annoy them.
Either way, he's pretty immature by the look of it.
I only had the forums account for like 3 days now.
Don't be so harsh.
And there isn't much stuff to talk about. My evidence i had for this is forgeted up because it didn't take the picture with the chat text.
And im also trying not to get banned so easily on the forums.  :panda:

Don't be so harsh.
Literally being a richard then telling people to stop being harsh.
Also, don't use being new as some sort of excuse.
Next time, if you do decide to make another drama, don't declare it over. It's over when it dies off.