The user known as Zanaran2

Author Topic: The user known as Zanaran2  (Read 28108 times)

oh maxwell and your trash waifus ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
man, crusty back door? sounds super disgusting. sounds like a new innovative topping at some hipster restaurant.
man you sure do have a funny avatar. sure emphasizes how trash the current state of your waifu is

absolutely nothing compared to yoko. psst, I even have her IRL, so that means I win by default!

i guess you can say you are using...

i guess you can say you are using...
man, that's pretty rude, dude. don't be a prude, not that i sound lewd, but I had a drink last night- it was brewed.

LOL ZANARAN IS FORCING HIMSELF TO BECOME WHAT HE HATES

I love it.

man, that's pretty rude, dude. don't be a prude, not that i sound lewd, but I had a drink last night- it was brewed.

you're drunk

aren't you like 13?

zan snapped
zan is short for zán men which is in a way chinese for you
bilingual bonus!

you're drunk

aren't you like 13?
naw man, I'm just ignoring alternative like y'all said. I do not partake in such activities such as drinking.

zan gets pretty aggressive out of nowhere but the same can kinda be said for alt i guess

don't drink brewed dude, you might wake up nude

naw man, I'm just ignoring alternative like y'all said.
no, you're just acting handicapped

don't drink brewed dude, you might wake up nude
but DUDE
brewed is the food of my mood

zan is short for zán men which is in a way chinese for you
bilingual bonus!
naw man, I'm just ignoring alternative like y'all said. I do not partake in such activities such as drinking.
they said ignore him not post random garbage

you are making yourself look like an idiot

they said ignore him not post random garbage

you are making yourself look like an idiot
alright fine. i just wanted to give you guys a laugh instead of having this turn into 30 pages of fighting or 30 pages of "this is gonna be good"

Im waiting for the admitance to trolling post...

Zanaran2 is already heading for handicap lane at ludicrous speeds.