The user known as Zanaran2

Author Topic: The user known as Zanaran2  (Read 28106 times)

Im waiting for the admitance to trolling post...

Zanaran2 is already heading for handicap lane at ludicrous speeds.

NOEDIT:As soon as i post he does a admitance to trolling post,good job man.

Wait a minute hold the loving phone, if her legs are going through the armrest-hole bits, how can she pull it out from under her the way she does?

Wait a minute hold the loving phone, if her legs are going through the armrest-hole bits, how can she pull it out from under her the way she does?
Them thighs transcend pass space and time..

alright i'll make a serious post here before anything bad happens

so yes I have been taking the bait hook line and sinker and I feel really stupid for doing it, this entire argument has done nothing but waste hours of my life on some stupid kid who found me an easy target. like I know many of you kinda got opinions on me for doing that kinda thing and I'm sorry for derailing like 5 odd threads in the past week. i feel like a massive richard right now and I apologize.

ryuko a ghost, duh. somehow I always knew maxwell was a necrophiliac

I would take fifty six alternatives before I'd take a zanaran

that wasn't admitting to trolling and it wasn't even trolling in the first place, he was doing this thing called "fooling around"

lets not get ahead of ourselves here :cookieMonster:

i guess I can see which is the more zany decision

lets not get ahead of ourselves here :cookieMonster:
Did you cheat yourself to infamy 25 yet : ^ )

Did you cheat yourself to infamy 25 yet : ^ )
is your ego really fragile enough to the point where you feel the need to reply to a sarcastic comment with some irrelevant garbage?

is your ego really fragile enough to the point where you feel the need to reply to a sarcastic comment with some irrelevant garbage?
You mean replying to a sarcastic comment with a sarcastic comment?

alright i'll make a serious post here before anything bad happens

so yes I have been taking the bait hook line and sinker and I feel really stupid for doing it, this entire argument has done nothing but waste hours of my life on some stupid kid who found me an easy target. like I know many of you kinda got opinions on me for doing that kinda thing and I'm sorry for derailing like 5 odd threads in the past week. i feel like a massive richard right now and I apologize.
ahem

You mean replying to a sarcastic comment with a sarcastic comment?
yeah im sure that attack was just all fun and games :cookie:
whatever floats your boat i guess lol